How to publish indicator & EA MQL5

I have an EA that uses an indicator for signals how do I publish them both?

You have to embed the indicator code into your EA and publish it as a single EA file. If you do not have the indicator source code there is no way you can publish it.

Yashar Seyyedin #:
You have to embed the indicator code into your EA and publish it as a single EA file. If you do not have the indicator source code there is no way you can publish it.
I had beeb public. I have suorce code indicator and called it by icustom. But when I public have get result error although test public one by one no error

Dao Thanh Tan #:
I had beeb public. I have suorce code indicator and called it by icustom. But when I public have get result error although test public one by one no error

It was reply:

Yashar Seyyedin #:
You have to embed the indicator code into your EA and publish it as a single EA file

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Thanks for the reply how does one go about it to embed? Code the indicator in the EA?

Stephanie Wairimu Ndiritu #: y how does one go about it to embed? Code the indicator in the EA?
  1. Don't try to do that. There are no buffers, no IndicatorCounted() or prev_calculated. No way to know if older bars have changed or been added (history update.)

Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
              (MT4) Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

2. Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.

#resource "\\Indicators… iCustom("::Indicators…
              Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
              A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum (2019)

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
              Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. (2020)

Also Use of Resources in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2011)

William Roeder #:
  1. Don't try to do that. There are no buffers, no IndicatorCounted() or prev_calculated. No way to know if older bars have changed or been added (history update.)

Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
              (MT4) Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

2. Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.

#resource "\\Indicators… iCustom("::Indicators…
              Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
              Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
              A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum (2019)

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
              Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. (2020)

Also Use of Resources in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles (2011)

Okay thanks William for this
Reason: