Lindencourt FX Indicator to EA

Dear Friends, can someone help me to create an EA based on Lindecourt Custom Indicator. I just want the EA to open buy/sell position as soon as the indicator dispays the Arrows (Green/Red) on the chart. I mean I want the EA to simultaneously open positions as soon as the Alert and Arrows apear. Thank you so much!!! 

Files:

These guys Here will love to help you.

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

Guys thanks! You think I didn't try to it myself! I tried to do it myself for about 2 weeks. But no luck! Since I cannot get the EA get the right value out of this Custom Indicator via iCustom. I cannot get the EA to monitor the trend and open a position based on the triggere indicator BUY or SELL.

Thank YOU! 

octavian.gitu:

Guys thanks! You think I didn't try to it myself! I tried to do it myself for about 2 weeks. But no luck! Since I cannot get the EA get the right value out of this Custom Indicator via iCustom. I cannot get the EA to monitor the trend and open a position based on the triggere indicator BUY or SELL.

Thank YOU! 

Post your code containing the iCustom() call,  maybe we can spot what you did wrong.

RaptorUK:
Post your code containing the iCustom() call,  maybe we can spot what you did wrong.

Files:

Here is the EA. It's working almost at 80% based on the above Custom indicator. But still it doesn't open order exactly when the arrow down or up appears on the chart (means when signal to buy or sell is triggered). And sometimes it opens when there's no signal at all. Thanks!

octavian.gitu:

Here is the EA. It's working almost at 80% based on the above Custom indicator. But still it doesn't open order exactly when the arrow down or up appears on the chart (means when signal to buy or sell is triggered). And sometimes it opens when there's no signal at all. Thanks!

Looking at the Indicator it look like it uses Bar 0 which means it most probably re-paints . . .  I haven't put it on a chart and checked,  but if it does re-paint it certainly could explain the issue you are describing.

octavian.gitu:

There is no iCustom call in the code you have posted . . . 

Guys do you know how to test the EA if it runs only from 9AM to 5PM?

Thank you! 

Reason: