FOREX Newbie - page 2

Lisa P:
Yes bossxero is right. We can not succeed in Forex without proper knowledge so we should learn about forex and trade in Forex.

of course, forex without the proper knowledge then our trading are just going to end up with loss. to get proper knowledge then we have much to learn. Learning not only on a demo account, but we can also learn in forex forums like this.

for a newbie, then we need to continue to improve the skills well. with increased skills will help us to manage capital well. we can use a demo account to improve skills well

ahmadvipro:
Indeed making good early preparation through practice use demo account is very advisable for newbie, don't rush investing real money because it wont any helped, so be patience with learn trade with demo account ViproMarket.

In forex trading, then we should have a good initial preparation because by having a good initial preparation will allow us to trade with the maximum. Forex is a business that has a high risk, so as to be able to get the maximum results, we should have good preparation we can start from a demo account

Forex newbie should focus on learning how they can make consistent profits through forex trading and in the mean while they should practice demo accounts which should be practice for at least more than 6 months.

I do not use EA. I am using manual trading because with manual trading i can manage my trading in right way. Forex is risky and if you can not manage it well then you can loose your money very quickly . So always learn the forex and then start trading.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.youtube.com/c/inpennystock

we do not hurry in the process of trading and moreover we have to regulate emotions that could happen in a real account, that's what I keep trying in Instaforex better to get the desired profit

Emotions plays a vital role in Forex Trading, and if we really want to be a successful trader, we need to get over it.

ahmadvipro:
Psychological factors influenced the success of our trading. Traders who have a good psychology, it will quickly be successful d compared with traders who lack good psychology. Therefore, we should be able to train the psychology of trading.

We can train our trading psychology on real account, because we will feel the real situations that affecting our mental, both profits and losses.

Nathan Maccalam:
We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker where any kinds of bonuses can use in a proper way without any limitations. Practically the bonuses we get from our trading brokers cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. I am finding a broker which always make sure best trading environment for using deposit bonus.

One indication that it was a good forex broker is already regulated. But it's not enough just that. To be able to support the trading activities that we do well, we must be selective in terms of sorting out the brokerage services provided to support the activities of us.

Reason: