Free Forex Signal

hello,

it is my first post here. fxfisherman is great place to learn forex, i read here often. Actually i've been giving a free forex signal for about 3 months to my blog reader. I'd like to share the signal here, hope this is not wrong place to post it

free forex signal 11-09-2007

best time to put the order is 8- 9 GMT +3

GBP/USD

sell @ 2.0269

tp: 20pips

sl: 30pips

close/delete manually at 23.00 GMT+3

previous trade result: +20pips

Today’s Forex Signal 12-09-200

Best time to place this order: 8.00 - 9.00(GMT +3)

GBP/USD

Stop/Limit/Market Order

buy @2.0320

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip

Set Profit Target @ 20 pips

Daily Pivot: 2.0300

previous trade result: +20pips

Today’s Forex Signal 14-09-200

GBP/USD

Stop/Limit/Market Order

sell @2.0237

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip

Daily Pivot: 2.0277

i've just update myblog

Today’s Forex Signal 17-09-200

GBP/USD

Stop/Limit/Market Order

sell @2.0086

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip

Daily Pivot: 2.0126

Today’s Forex Signal 18-09-200

Best time to place this order: 8.00 - 9.00(GMT+3)

GBP/USD

Stop/Limit/Market Order

sell @1.9944

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip

Set Profit Target @ 20

Daily Pivot: 1.9984

All the very best PipHolic! =)

P.S Hey, you trading the d20pip right?

Hello everybody,

I`m a gann trader and trading for about 3 years, i particularly focused on Gann`s Geometrical angles and Planet lines.

the pleasure should be mine hearing any message from the guys in here.

Today’s Forex Signal 24-09-200

Best time to place this order: 8.00 - 9.00(GMT+3)

GBP/USD

Stop/Limit/Market Order

buy @2.0150

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip

Daily Pivot: 2.0130

@fxseo

you should understand, my system based on daily pivot and daily breakout system. of course not only me using it, WSS use it, even d20pip use it. I just do not agree for someone claiming as a creator of a system which is actually a common system.

d20pip do it, he claims to be a creator for this system...and spreading a bad word about me ..

so, for me there is no such d20pip system. ghosh. read my blog, and you will know that it is a common system. though everybody using different approach

Hello everyone,I am a newbie in the forex family. I have learnt quite a lot in the little time I spent on this site and forum. Just want to say thank you to those who made this forum worthwhile.Do welcome me into the family.1 love everyone.

pipholicdotcom:
Today’s Forex Signal 24-09-200Best time to place this order: 8.00 - 9.00(GMT+3) GBP/USDStop/Limit/Market Orderbuy @2.0150 Set Stop Loss @ -30pipSet Profit Target @ 20 pips Daily Pivot: 2.0130@fxseoyou should understand, my system based on daily pivot and daily breakout system. of course not only me using it, WSS use it, even d20pip use it. I just do not agree for someone claiming as a creator of a system which is actually a common system. d20pip do it, he claims to be a creator for this system...and spreading a bad word about me ..so, for me there is no such d20pip system. ghosh. read my blog, and you will know that it is a common system. though everybody using different approach

In a sense you are right.. many folks do like to take freebies and rebrand them to their names... I guess that make them feel great...

You are plain right, breakout systems is as old as the market itself...

Keep up the good works

he..he...what is the status now for GBP/USD ?

Nic

Reason: