help with alert please

hi could anyone attach an audible alert to this indicator when the ma rsi/colour change happens.........thanks in advance

see pict

Files:
MA_rsi.mq4  3 kb
MA_RSI.jpg  74 kb

Hi, i am new here. I have in forex demo account for the past 6 months with good trading lucks but unfortunately when I open a live account, I get poor results. I hope by joining this site, I will start to trade happily and positively.

hey stellaman..... started adding the alert , then noticed your posted indicator doesn't appear to be what's reflected in the picture..... did you by chance upload the wrong indicator.....h

hey stellaman..... started adding the alert , then noticed your posted indicator doesn't appear to be what's reflected in the picture..... did you by chance upload the wrong indicator.....h

hi hayseed,firstly thanks for starting to try and add an alert to the indicator for me,the indicator i posted IS the indicator that i am looking for the alert to be added to,the difference in the picture is just the same indicator set at different MA periods but the same RSI period so gives like a guppy effect,the change in colour is when the RSI part of the indicator changes (my RSI settings on the indicator are period 80 and level 50)when the RSI part of the indicator changes from above to below 50 then the MA changes colour and vice vesa for opposite dirrection which is the bit i would like an alert for,hope this helps,and once again thanks for trying to help out it is much appreciated..........thestellaman

hey stellaman...... ok , here is a first draft..... tested it on several 1 minute charts and seems to preform ok..... it's common for alerts to pound away on every tick to a point where they are annoying , so this is set to alert once on a new bar and color change..... included the time frame, pair and price in the alert..... holler back if we need to make any changes......h

Files:
ma_rsi.mq4  4 kb

nice 1 hayseed..........will give it a try and let you know.............thanks again

great work hayseed ........pure genius my friend, it does excactly what it says on the tin........have been using a separate rsi alert up till now but this just makes the chart so much cleaner.......im only a copy/paste indicator maker so really appreciate your help on this.........thanks again.........the stellaman

hey stellaman..... and thank you for posting the indicator..... it really gives me some ideas for color coding others in the similar manner..... possibly in more color phase than just two so to better see the phase change.....

thanks again, we all are slowly getting better at this.....h

Files:
ma_rsi.tpl.gif  28 kb

its a nice indicator hayseed.........i have been trading with it with good success for past 6 months or so........look forward to any indicators that you come up with...........thanks again.........the stellaman

Reason: