ICWR phenomenon

Regardless of how strong a long-term market trend is, the market never moves only in the direction of the long-term trend – there are always minor movements against the long- term market trend. These deviations usually don’t last very long and after them the market moves again in the direction of the long-term tren

Continue here

The major market movements in the direction of the long-term market trend are called impulsive waves and the minor market movements against the long-term market trend are called corrective waves.

hi nicole...

are u a fan of icwr phenomenon? My opinion the system is considered good system because it incorporated fibonacci and wave. But from my observation, it was left abandon in certain thread. No further development of the system.

Although it is simple but it is very effectively, take a look at daily GU and you will see. GU up alot , I applied it successfully !

I am agree with you. I used to use the system when i first starting my trade last year. It gave me many correct entries esp for EJ. Some people say it has a good exit as well. However my first of trading tends to sweep away all my profit as the market had reversed. However, I still believe that the system is a profitable system. But it takes sometimes for someone to digest it very well. Many thanks for summarizing the trading system again. I have the EA and used it last year; however when i tried it again a couple of weeks ago; it seem not working anymore. It could be due to new mt4. Here is the EA:

Files:
icwr_ea.mq4  7 kb

nice to meat you....

have used fishermans indicator...not bad at all

can anybody tell me how to set up ICWR ???

it doesnt put the trades.....and want to set up on 50 wave...etc.....

thanks and see us

can somebody tell me plz how to set up the ICWR on 5 min chart with 45 stop lost and put (sell-buy) after retracment (382_618)

plz help me

argon11

Hi,

Is there anyone here still using ICWR in this black swan era?? I just found this set up interesting.

tks,

stockgame:
Hi,Is there anyone here still using ICWR in this black swan era?? I just found this set up interesting.tks,

ICWR still works fine.

Reason: