My Best Trading Strategy (the Simplest) - page 4

Hi guys,

This system is based on CORRELATION. Ever heard that before?... the corellation between those two currency pairs. I'm told they (EURUSD & USDCHF) are the most highly correlated pairs. As such this system uses it to hedge positions so that your account does not suffer so much loss. You only have to keep in touch so you can harvest the dis-correlation whenever it occurs.

Ever compared the chart of these two pairs on the same time frame side by side? You'll find one is typically a reverse of the other.

So nice to see someone make a fantastic system out of that mathematical relation. I'll test it and feed you guys back.

Cheers!!

jgerousis:
Have you had backtested this using an EA? What are the results?

I have to agree, using this trading method would be best implemented using an EA. That way we don't even need to be by the computer and can do backtests and all the demo trades we like leaving the EA to do the work for us.

Let us know how your results are though - keep those updates coming in.

Is there an EA freely available to download using this trade method?

i have tried the system but feel it is not good enough

You have to imbibe risk management to make it work ..

Files:
tricycle.jpg  145 kb

auto:
You have to imbibe risk management to make it work ..

Risk is a matter of personal preference

hmm, it seems this system is completely based on correlation...not purely technical, however I ll give it a try.

btw, have anyone heard of David Chia and tried his Forex Profit System? I got recommended from a friend. Look impressive, but I have not tried yet.

the site is here: Forex Profit System- Your Guide to Ultimate Successes in Forex Trading

Pls give me some feedbacks if you have used it

smarttrader:
hmm, it seems this system is completely based on correlation...not purely technical, however I ll give it a try.btw, have anyone heard of David Chia and tried his Forex Profit System? I got recommended from a friend. Look impressive, but I have not tried yet.the site is here: Forex Profit System- Your Guide to Ultimate Successes in Forex TradingPls give me some feedbacks if you have used it

hi smarttrader,

I have used it for 2 months. great results, last month i made 20/23 winning trades. it doesnt use technical indicators alone but it is a combo of candle patterns and tech indicators.

and the mentoring is great. I sent email to ask question and immediately got reply from support team

Interesting strategy !

Hi,

Is there anyone test this system ? how about the result ?

Thank you

i am giving it a try,

besides the main system, it has a bunch of automated ones (EAs)

Reason: