Stochastic w Sound Alert - page 2

richie499:
Hi, As an old but not quite computer illiterate I am having trouble finding an alert for stochastic both %K and %D crossing up and crossing down over the 50 midline. (Parameters 5, 3, 3 variable?) Would be good to include a variable period RSI in this also if possible. I have tried all I have found here with no success. Finally I am using some some other indicators such as Jason Robinsons EMA cross but how does one alter the sound alert. I want a sound I can hear outside and that is not just a beep, albeit a loud one. As an example I have a price alert that uses music from a file on my computer (the Beach Boys - "Wipeout") and believe me I hear that almost while mowing my lawn!!! Any assistance gratefully accepted.

You don't really need stochastics to cross at 50 before something happens. You can do your trades regardless of where it crosses.

Guys, t6hank for all the good work. Has any of you have these indis:

1. On page/arrow indis of stochastic cros up and cros down.

2. Arrow of RSI cros up/down value 50

Thank in advance

Thank you banzai...

richie499:
Hi, As an old but not quite computer illiterate I am having trouble finding an alert for stochastic both %K and %D crossing up and crossing down over the 50 midline. (Parameters 5, 3, 3 variable?) Would be good to include a variable period RSI in this also if possible. I have tried all I have found here with no success. Finally I am using some some other indicators such as Jason Robinsons EMA cross but how does one alter the sound alert. I want a sound I can hear outside and that is not just a beep, albeit a loud one. As an example I have a price alert that uses music from a file on my computer (the Beach Boys - "Wipeout") and believe me I hear that almost while mowing my lawn!!! Any assistance gratefully accepted.

Ok.here is what you are looking for attached,

Files:
Reason: