super-signals - page 2

mtuppers:
It is okay to using super signal indicator, however be safe better using other indicator with it

which type of can i use wit super indicator

thanx

i want want best indicator! am from india!

thanks

I have been using a variation of this indicator and it does not repaint and has 95% success rate! very good!

MTZION:
I have been using a variation of this indicator and it does not repaint and has 95% success rate! very good!

Can you please attach the indicator here or kindly give us the link, to download the version of the super signals indicator that you are using, MTZION.

Regards

Saivenkat

Yeah, please post your revised super signals indicator. Also, does anyone know the strategy that makes this indicator work?

i think use signalline indicator with supersignal v3f for entry purpose and for exit using super signal v3f ...and if rsi crosses 50 at exactly when arrow of super signal is display ..go for buy usually its breakout ......NEVER TRADE ONLY WITH SUPER SIGNAL U ILL DEFINETLY LOSS ONE BIG TRADE...

MTZION:

plsz share ur indi..thanks

mtx_69:
plsz share ur indi..thanks[/quo appreciate you can share with me also at ahmadfatry28@gmail.com tq
Reason: