super-signals - page 3

MTZION:
I have been using a variation of this indicator and it does not repaint and has 95% success rate! very good!

However this indicator doesn't look bad so far, the arrow does in fact move around after signal is already given. Like for example on a strong sell, the arrow will move upwards still while the bulls is in play, keeping a very close eye on it because I can't still find one indicator that "doesn't" repaint or move around.

Bonjour à tous.

Je ne comprends pas la syntaxe de Metatrader

Où puis-je trouver des eXplications sur la façon dont est calculé cet indicateur ?

Any know how this indicator works ?? with moving average ? some oscillators ? thx at all !

Go to mq4.com and refer to the online knowledgebase.

Hi

How has the trade been this week? i thought that non farm pay roll qill turn out the other way. The news is still cool. better trade this coming week

than ks

can anyone tell me what is the second confirmation indicator to use along with supersgnals. i lost alomost 1000 usd using super signals alone as it shifts every time. it looks great after you look at the previous charts but not live.

sanjaye:
can anyone tell me what is the second confirmation indicator to use along with supersgnals. i lost alomost 1000 usd using super signals alone as it shifts every time. it looks great after you look at the previous charts but not live.

Try using it on Renko charts with stochastics as confirmation. If stch is 60 heading up, and you have a bullish candle, go long. If stoch is 40 heading down, and you have a bearish candle, go short.

I'm still testing this out, but it seems to have a higher probability of success.

there are is no such thing actually.....

hi all this indi is fine and chk the alert window on 1hr and 4 hr closes in eur./usd and gbp/usd ,,,,,,go in strong recos its working

Reason: