TrendStuffer Indicator - page 3

works for me..........use the correct server,,,,,

mine said invalic then the charts came on and all set

Files:
Noname.jpg  91 kb

Demo version available again!

Now you can test the system for free until October 15, 2008! Don’t forget: this system was designed for the GBP/USD pair, most people tend to forget this and do't prioritize their positions keeping that in mind.

TrendStuffer FOREX Trading System v4.0 TRIAL, DEMO, FREE until October 15 | TrendStuffer Forex System Blog

There are some very useful changes at Trading System, Forex Broker, Automated trading, Online trading. First of all the page gone multi language, thanks to google. There is a new layout too and some other new improvement like market analysis and news section. There will be a new product in a couple of weeks too, so stay tuned for the news at Trendstuffer.com !

Hi Peter,

Could you please kindly give a free trial of your Trendstuffer EA for 1 month to me?

I am really interested in buying your system, but some say good, and some say bad about your system, I need to test it on my demo account first, before making final decision to purchase your EA.

By the way, I looked at your new website, it said that the new version of your Trendstuffer's EA will be optimized and tweaked regularly by your team, is it true?

Can I use your trendstuffer's indicators to trade spot gold on MT4 platform? Have you ever tested it on spot gold?

Why your EA is used on M15, but look at your website, it seems that all the charts are 1h? Please kindly explain for my understanding.

If I use your EA on mini account of small amount such as: USD1,000 - USD1,500? is it safe? Or what is the minimum amount required by your EA? In case I use Interbankfx with micro lot size on mini account, does your EA support the micro lot size?

My email is : james_phuc28@yahoo.com

I hope to receive your prompt and detailed explanations soon so that I can test your demo EA on my demo account. I promise to you that I will be the one to give the most sincere and true comments on the testing results to all people here.

You don't need to say much, just let a stranger like me to give frank comments, and other people will have the fair judgment on your EA and indicators.

Thanks and regards,

James

yesterday performance using trendstuffer..some of them were entered manually with TP 15..

We are glad to announce the arrival of the latest version in the TrendStuffer Trading System series, the “eXtended editio. We truly enter a new era in the history of the TSS as this is the first version that lets you take full control of our unique and highly acclaimed trading system. We introduced two parameters with which you can customize the internal calculations and optimize the core for your style and/or current price action. With the help of this feature now you can trade more than 150 currency pairs, various CFDs, stocks and commodities like Crude Oil also!

You can write custom EAs and Indicators using the base of our system as we unlocked the API letting our massive community create updates and upgrades and even completely new solutions based on the original TrendStuffer idea. For example it is now possible to scalp M1 charts, to integrate other indicators like the Heiken-Ashi and others, create new Expert Advisors with custom money management systems, etc. The options are limitless!

BUY IT NOW FOR AN INTRODUCTORY PRICE

At the same time we give you the VIP Club, that will be the home of the eXtended edition users, but also very useful for traders that don’t want to take advantage of the TSS, just receive intraday market analysis, news commentary, insider information, trading tips, live trading sessions every day, other system evaluations and a lot more! Learn to trade with the help from professional daytraders, experience new methods, diversify from Forex to Stocks and Commodities also! Don’t miss ouJOIN THE VIP CLUB NOW

We will be contact you by e-mail!

james_phuc28:
Hi Peter, Could you please kindly give a free trial of your Trendstuffer EA for 1 month to me? I am really interested in buying your system, but some say good, and some say bad about your system, I need to test it on my demo account first, before making final decision to purchase your EA. By the way, I looked at your new website, it said that the new version of your Trendstuffer's EA will be optimized and tweaked regularly by your team, is it true? Can I use your trendstuffer's indicators to trade spot gold on MT4 platform? Have you ever tested it on spot gold? Why your EA is used on M15, but look at your website, it seems that all the charts are 1h? Please kindly explain for my understanding. If I use your EA on mini account of small amount such as: USD1,000 - USD1,500? is it safe? Or what is the minimum amount required by your EA? In case I use Interbankfx with micro lot size on mini account, does your EA support the micro lot size? My email is : james_phuc28@yahoo.com I hope to receive your prompt and detailed explanations soon so that I can test your demo EA on my demo account. I promise to you that I will be the one to give the most sincere and true comments on the testing results to all people here. You don't need to say much, just let a stranger like me to give frank comments, and other people will have the fair judgment on your EA and indicators. Thanks and regards,James

i don't know? Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before. Why not make your first post today. Help answer questions by other fellow members.

I was paid for this but will post it here for free! this programm dosnt work for me!

Files:
Reason: