TrendStuffer Indicator - page 2

is the trendstuffer an indicator, how can it be gotten

isaiah:
is the trendstuffer an indicator, how can it be gotten

Its a commercial package containing both indicators and Expert Advisor for MT4. The url is TrendStuffer FOREX software, forex signals, automated trading, fx services, news

bossxero:
I have heard many good reviews of the trendstuffer and their EA lately. Does anyone have it?

Hi Bossxero please let us know if you get more info or opinions on the product.

Thanks

i'have been hearing of the trendstuffer indicator, pls how does it work

There's a new version on the trendstuffer website and it's made 3115$pips profit in a short time. I think it's very good but I wait for a new trial before buying it.

We have come to the period when we release FREE TRIAL of our Forex Trading System, the TrendStuffer v4.0

You can use this release for two weeks (until 11th August, 2008)!! Click the link to download it immediately and start to make some money right away!

TrendStuffer Trading System, FOREX software, automated trading

Any body can share probability meter Indicator here ?

Thanks

manntulsng probability meter is commercial indicators you can check the thread in this forum by ferrufx.

Ok guys, I understand why you don't believe Forex System sellers I don't know any other I would trust either; but I know my system is unique, I like to say it's 1 in a million and I'm really proud of it. If it was a scam I wouldn't even bother putting this much energy into it. I have proved its performance, but I'm willing to take upon each and every challenge naysayers put up for me

I already shared investor pass for previous versions a year ago!

SO HERE'S AN INVESTOR ACCESS to see for yourself LIVE what the system does on our flagship currency pair, the GBP/USD or Cable.

GBP/USD M15 CHART

Login number: 181677

Investor pass: apuv6of

Servers: 193.46.204.122:443, 84.45.118.35:443, 212.187.233.32:443

Alpari UK demo servers.

Account traded with ONLY 0.1 lots to see how many PIPS (points) it made!! If we used 1.0 lots the result would be $8900.00 !!! That is 89% ROI in two months fellas.

I'm waiting for your comments If you want to affiliate something, it won't get any more serious than this one! Others don't even provide forward test results, only useless, crap, fake backtests...

Hi,

I was unable to Login using Login number 181677 and password apuv6of.

I get the message: invalid account.

Stanjb

Reason: