C.O.T.L System

Hello everybody,

does anybody work with C.O.T.L System? if yes. pls let me know the performance of that.

wish all good trading

Soheil

What are the rules.I am reay to test it live and provide results. at Welcome to My Fx Report - Forex Trading

hi folks

it is very stupid system i already bought it and try it for one month

and you ll not get this result at all but it ll get you a loss

am really very sad because i pay on this silly system

Never buy a system. Many are free...

Nic

Just a further word of warning to anybody thinking of buying this system.

I was honestly considering it, I e-mailed their support and asked simply if their posted performance numbers reflected any spread costs?

They wouldn't give me a straight answer. When I asked again I got the following response:

>----- Original Message ----- From: "sharon smith"

>

>To:

>Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:47 PM

>Subject: Re: C.O.T.L System

>

>

>>listen i wouldnt sell you the system anyway so piss off

Avoid this system completely.

Many people like to blame systems instead of themselves. Some may have tried dozens of systems and none works for him. MOst of the time a system is good and can be profitable, but the enemy is within. The trader is his own enemy and he fails in applying rules as it should and observe proper discipline. Trying a system for a week or two is not enough. Each system has to be mastered, from the simplest to the most complex. If you got proper discipline, money management, trading psychology, you can even make profit with simple MA crosses.

Regarding the COTL, from what I learned, its a copycat of the ZTF system. Both are commercial. I got a friend who said sha has been using only the COTL system for over a year and its profitable for her. She also said that at first she was losing with it, but after about a month or two of practice, she got used to it and now use it exclusively. I read about the system and it seem quite a good one, though I never try it due to my timezone. By the way, this system is to be used on specified times.

I am not asking anyone to buy it. I got a copy, if anyone wants to swap/trade with me, let me know.

Regards

My comments were not in regards to whether the system works or not. I can't say since I've never used it.

What I was pointing out is that the conduct of their customer service is atrocious.

They refuesed to give me a straight answer when I asked if spread cost was included in their posted performance numbers. When I asked a second time I was told to "piss off".

Any company that conducts themselves this way is, imo, untrustworthy.

Order the COTL system at your own risk.

Not a bad system if used on the broker recommended, good for 20-30 pip net if watch the set up during 3 to 11 et,

Can someone please post a link up to this COTL system please?

@jgerousis: have you done any actual testing on this?

FXSeo:
Can someone please post a link up to this COTL system please? @jgerousis: have you done any actual testing on this?

Try there: The Forexkid - Your forex ebooks provider

Hi Bossxero, I Also Want To Swap, I Got G7 System? Swaap With Cotl, What Do You Think?

Reason: