Here's a free e-book for trading daily charts - page 4

Looking at the daily charts of GBP/USD, AUD/USD and NZD/USD, you can really see how the ATR channel keeps us in the trend. It doesn't always work out like that of course but, when you're going with the major trend, it is a great tool to have.

For future trades, I'm keeping an eye on the USDCHF, will only get in on a short trade, looking for a cross AND a break of recent resistance at 1.1960 area. For GBPJPY, would love to see it spike to the 28EMA before heading back up but will probably take a long cross anyway. Not touching USDJPY at the moment.

Keep posting your own thoughts and keep enjoying the daily charts.

Hi Michael, I've downloaded your 8&8 and I'm doing some (positive) backtests ... I would like keep in touch with u others for opinions exchange but I dont see many people here. How can I do?

ciao

I'm new here too. And I also recently downloaded Michael's 8&8 and I'm just starting to get to grips with it.

I want to say thank you to Michael for his generosity. And I also wonder where everybody has gone for the last month. All on their holidays maybe?

Cheers

Chris

Hi. I'm glad you find the book useful and sorry but I can't drop in here very much. Also for some reason this thread has been moved to the tutorials thread which is much quieter.

For more interactivity, google "8and8 forex" or "fozzy forex".

Thanks for the ebook

Thanks for sharing

thanks for the book

Hi,am new here and i find this forum quite interesting.I have just downloaded michael's 8&8 and its quite a book,thanks mike!!

Hi, I want to say thank you to Micheal for his wonderful e-book for trading daily charts.

hey.am henry l will love to get the free e- book, so after reading l may

ask some quoestions

hensino:
hey.am henry l will love to get the free e- book, so after reading l mayask some quoestions

henry230_99@yahoo.com

Reason: