MT4 programing guide

Hello everybody......

Please tell me where I can find guidance how to study MT4 programing language...????

Thanks to all........

You might consider going to MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader and posting there, somebody will help you out...

Hi everyone.

I've been hedge trading the forex for about 6 months.

Does anyone have information about an EA that will take on (4) pairs

at the same time and close them all at a certain profit level?

Somewhere I seen an article about hedging:

Buy (1) GBP/JPY

Sell (1) CHF/JPY

Sell (1) GBP/USD

Sell (1) USD/CHF

To try this I would need an EA do it.

Explained in the article it's like buying and selling the same pairs

at the same time. + 11.00 swap each day with a max of 15% drawdown

and to add mini lots each day for 10 days and to close position when you get a 100 pip profit on the GBP/JPY or to take a small loss on the GBP/JPY and a profit on all the other (3) shorts.

Thanks for any information about this strategy or an EA that will do it.

Keldon

You can find a good mql4 programming guide written by mql4 expert, CodersGuru from Forex Factory. Click here

All the best in ur learning

Here is an e-book about mql4 programming. hope that helps

Files:
mql4_manual.pdf  841 kb

I just started doing mt4 myself and i read the manual and did the lessons from coderguru and at this point i just have an understanding of what goes on and i use templates to build EAs or i piece together what i want to make EA's and use the help resource for the definitions i can't remember and as soon as i have an EA worth bragging i will post it.

Good luck

cause it helps

Hehe...

Keep it up man, you are on the right track. When ur training is over, come and code some EA here for us

lasergeek0:
I just started doing mt4 myself and i read the manual and did the lessons from coderguru and at this point i just have an understanding of what goes on and i use templates to build EAs or i piece together what i want to make EA's and use the help resource for the definitions i can't remember and as soon as i have an EA worth bragging i will post it. Good luck cause it helps

Hi, I recently joined this forum. It is very interesting and resourceful. I will try my best to utilize all your help and also to contribute whatever I can. Thanks. Good trading to all. - Arun

Hi all

Excellent info and resourses on this site.

Could anyone please tell me, is it possible to set times on MT4 to local times.

On my charts the candles are always 1 or 2 hours in front. It can be a bit confusing when testing ect.

Cheers,

Chris.

hi .

love this forum and thanks to everyone who has made it possible.

thank you

Hi Everybody, I am new to forex trading --yet to carry out my first trade (scheduled for September). Currently trying to learn all I can about this exciting field.

Seems I need to separate the chaff from the grain in this area. Hence, trying to make contact with other mor experienced players here.

Heard a lot about Metatrader--downloaded an interface but not much use at the moment unless I start an account. So will stick around to learn more about the capabilities of this software.

Hope to be visiting often.

Thanks.

Raymond.

Reason: