The Real Squeeze - page 2

Anyone re-hashed this for MT5 yet?

Only a matter of time before this happens but I am itching to get my hands on it.

I am new to MT5 with no MT4 experience but the promise of CFD and Forex on one platform where custom indicators are available (without tradestation fees) offers great hope, so if converting MT4 to MT5 is easy for someone else, I would be happy to buy you a few beers to convert BBsqueeze.

extreme301:
Here is the Squeeze you have been looking for......better and clearer than all the rest...looks exactly like the one John Carter created SQUEEZE PLAY...and I also have the TTM TREND enjoy

Having trouble loading squeeze and ttm trend onto mt4 can anyone help?

akp

extreme301:
Here is the Squeeze you have been looking for......better and clearer than all the rest...looks exactly like the one John Carter created SQUEEZE PLAY...and I also have the TTM TREND enjoy

Thanks for the code. How do I plug it into MT4?

Normally an indicator code comes in a moveable file. I'm sure this is a basic question. Sorry. But would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks

extreme301:

By the way, and... do you have the TTM Scalper indicator also?

Cheers Hermes

Dear fxfisherman's, I'm new in this forum and so this is my first message, so Hi everyone!

I have read John F. Carter's book a couple of times (yes, I love reading) and I 'felt in love' of the squeeze method. My experience isn't long but I have a little to use MT4 and know about candlesticks, and a little bit of day trading.

The only thing I can't get is how to calculate and value Squeeze indicator along with Keltner Channels. Default values doesn't catch my eye.

Thanks for your help!

Ok, I've been trying some options and looks like setting up Keltner Channels and John F. Carter's Squeeze values between periods of 10-20 both provide fairly accurate readings even I'm not 100% sure of it, I have to keep watching.

Both studies to download in case missing.

Thanks.

Files:
Squeeze.mq4  5 kb
keltner.mq4  4 kb

Thank You very much for the indicators.

Reason: