Download MetaTrader 5

The Real Squeeze

To add comments, please log in or register
extreme301
extreme301  

Here is the Squeeze you have been looking for......better and clearer than all the rest...looks exactly like the one John Carter created SQUEEZE PLAY...and I also have the TTM TREND enjoy

Files:
TTM1.mq4 4 kb
dtduncan
dtduncan  

Thanks so much for the indicator? What do you use to trigger an exit? I think on Carter's TTM Squueze one of the momentum bars changes color . . .

D

Vlad Vahnovanu
Vlad Vahnovanu  

Are they the real indicators based on John F Carter's book and studies?Coz I think he is using TradeStation platform NOT MT4.....

dprasad_turaga
dprasad_turaga  
extreme301:
Here is the Squeeze you have been looking for......better and clearer than all the rest...looks exactly like the one John Carter created SQUEEZE PLAY...and I also have the TTM TREND enjoy

Thanks for the code. I will try to plugin the code today and see how it goes.

martingalaj
martingalaj  
extreme301:

really useful to me!

read_invest
read_invest  

Does this work? anyone post their results?

M256
M256  

Thanks for the indicator, I have heard many things about this indicator and John Carter. Will check... Despite of my general dislike of indicators, Bollinger seems to be quite a leading indicator and the clues it provides about the future of the market are astounding.

avidaniel054
avidaniel054  

love u man

roadwarrier
roadwarrier  

Good indicators. They work great on Meta 4. Thanks for sharing.

theforexgeek
theforexgeek  

Where can I get the "squeeze play" guide?

focusmh
focusmh  

thanks for the indicator

To add comments, please log in or register