The Real Squeeze

Here is the Squeeze you have been looking for......better and clearer than all the rest...looks exactly like the one John Carter created SQUEEZE PLAY...and I also have the TTM TREND enjoy

Files:
TTM1.mq4  4 kb
bbsqueeze.mq4  5 kb

Thanks so much for the indicator? What do you use to trigger an exit? I think on Carter's TTM Squueze one of the momentum bars changes color . . .

D

Are they the real indicators based on John F Carter's book and studies?Coz I think he is using TradeStation platform NOT MT4.....

extreme301:
Here is the Squeeze you have been looking for......better and clearer than all the rest...looks exactly like the one John Carter created SQUEEZE PLAY...and I also have the TTM TREND enjoy

Thanks for the code. I will try to plugin the code today and see how it goes.

extreme301:
Here is the Squeeze you have been looking for......better and clearer than all the rest...looks exactly like the one John Carter created SQUEEZE PLAY...and I also have the TTM TREND enjoy

really useful to me!

Does this work? anyone post their results?

Thanks for the indicator, I have heard many things about this indicator and John Carter. Will check... Despite of my general dislike of indicators, Bollinger seems to be quite a leading indicator and the clues it provides about the future of the market are astounding.

love u man

Good indicators. They work great on Meta 4. Thanks for sharing.

Where can I get the "squeeze play" guide?

thanks for the indicator