Expert Advisor Upgrader - Turn Simple Into Superb - page 2

Hi Scorpion

Thanks for answering so quickly. What I mean is that I do not see anything at all but blank space. No direction and no prediction on anything I click on. I chose red balls, high volitility and nada ... nothing.

Is there possible some computer setting or browser setting I should be using?

Thanks

Jazzriff

p.s. You are doing a wonderful job and it is obvious you have a lot of knowledge and are willing to share ....Awsome!!!!!!!!

jazzriff, i don't why it is so for you. IE 6.0 works fine for my end. I suggest you download firefox, see if it's problem with your IE. I'm moving your posts to appropriate thread now. This is for expert advisor upgrader discussions.

Why you require a E-Mail to be a tester?

A.-you'll get informed when working beta version is available!

B.- Something different not relationed whith this!

WE?

Important: After sign up, be sure to click the link in verification email that will be sent to you.

You will periodically receive our newsletter.

how periodically will be this?

If you really need a tester why you don't post it simple like that?

First, EA Upgrader is not available yet. I don't have any download link to post here for anyone to test it. So if I don't have your email address, how can I notify you when it's available for download? Alternatively, you can subscribe to RSS feed of this thread--but many visitors don't even know what RSS is about, not to mention how to use it.

Ok, the EA Upgrader Mailing List found in my first post is for notifying testers only. I don't send unrelated fxfisherman newsletters to whoever in the testers list. It is different from registering for an account. By registering an account, you'll receive periodic newsletters which you can unsubscribe any time you like. The unsubscribe link is inside every newsletter; it only takes a mouse click to unsubscribe yourself forever.

How frequent newsletter is sent? For two months now, I sent only two newsletters. One is about New Economic Calendar and another one is about my trading system for the calendar. The plan is sending significant updates twice a month. You can opt out any time by clicking the unsubscribe link inside the newsletter.

Hello. I am new to this group. I found my way here in my search for an mq4 file that would apply a Bollinger Band to the chart in Metatrader4, but either without the normally included sma centerline, or with the option to not display this sma line.

As part of registering, I have been encouraged to make my first post and to ask any question, and that others here would be happy to help out.

If anyone knows where such an mq4 file can be downloaded, or if they can provide one, please post a reply.

Thank you.

Hi every one!

I have google but i failed to find out automated system. Please help me if you knows about it!!!

Thanks!!

Hi

I'm new to this forum.

Has the EA Upgrader been developed (and used).

I would be very interested in obtaining a copy.

Thanks

It's not yet developed. We'll be sending a newsletter when it's completed.

When you register an account here, you already gave us your email address. One thing I'd like to assure you. We don't share your emails with outside third parties, and we strongly abide by our Privacy Policy.

scorpion:
When you register an account here, you already gave us your email address. One thing I'd like to assure you. We don't share your emails with outside third parties, and we strongly abide by our Privacy Policy.

The problem is all forums are hacked and all email addresses are stolen for spam use.

Scorpion please not take this for you personaly but this is the reality for all forums.

FerruFx

Reason: