Need Multi-Hedge Indicator - page 2

Here is what your looking for

Files:
TRIO_HEDGE.zip  24 kb

fab4x, thanks for the indicator. It looks nice. I have a few questions, though. How can I custom change the lot sizes and currency prices? I use MT4 platform. Thanks.

Can anybody help me to get Multi-Hedge Indicator for MT4? It may be called differently, but the concept is the same. It displays net dollar fluctuations of 3-4 currencies. Please IM me

Please i need that multi-Hedge Indicator urgently, talk to me live so that we can discuss it better

hello every body nice to see a site for traders helpin each ather iam a trader for 2 years know i spend a lot of mony in prodcts no thing works for me belive me the free sites is the best even metastock pro fx does not work i am still looking for the best indicators i hope to find it here too many indicator makes trend hard to find

TO: FAB4X.........What are the recommended time settings for each of the pairs.....Thanks.

Macy

fab4x:
Here is what your looking for

Have any body TRIO HEDE EA from 4XFX file ex4 or mq4 expired or not expired version pls post here

We also use Hedge for our EA, and it works perfectly, try to look at the live statement

Hello, people !

In the last days i think how is possible to connect MS EXCEL with trader platform, to create arbitrage calculation & multi hedge solutions in MS EXCEL is not difficult i hope, my dream is to create multi triangle arbitrage mashine in all currencies, i have ready my idea but need some pieces to finish my project .

QuickSilver:
Hello, people ! In the last days i think how is possible to connect MS EXCEL with trader platform, to create arbitrage calculation & multi hedge solutions in MS EXCEL is not difficult i hope, my dream is to create multi triangle arbitrage mashine in all currencies, i have ready my idea but need some pieces to finish my project .

Hi QuickSilver

Do you finish this project ? Please share the MS Excel file.

Thanks in advance

Located here is the ion nuetral hedge indicator which is used when the histogram touches the dot we enter a position.enjoy

Files:
Reason: