Need Multi-Hedge Indicator

Hi Scorpion, thank you for offering to help out with coding. I need a Multi-Hedge Indicator for MT4 that combines 3-4 currencies into one line. It shows the net dollar fluctuations at any given moment. The indiator allows you to plug in currency's entry prices and lots' amounts. For example, I need a one line chart that shows the net dollar fluctuations if I go 100K long EURCHF, short EURUSD, short USDCHF.

Is this something that could be done? Thanks.

just curious if any of you guys ever used a multi-hedge indicator. and if you did use it, did you find it useful? thanks.

Hi guys, wow, the response is overwhelming! Can anybody help me to get Multi-Hedge Indicator for MT4? It may be called differently, but the concept is the same. It displays net dollar fluctuations of 3-4 currencies.

Thanks to anyone who can respond.

Hi, it could be done, but it's too much work for a busy soul. In fact, I want this indicator for a long time but couldn't find time.

Multi-hedge? I always called this composite price. E.g. USDXXX, GBPXXX, etc.

scorpion:
Hi, it could be done, but it's too much work for a busy soul. In fact, I want this indicator for a long time but couldn't find time.Multi-hedge? I always called this composite price. E.g. USDXXX, GBPXXX, etc.

Scorpion, thanks for your response. I am sending you an attachment to your PM. This may help you. Check it out.

Thanks.

Hello, can someone send me details on a hedge EA?

thanks

Whoa....I'd like this type of indicator too. Plz let me know when it will be available.

I would also like to have this indicator - hopefully someone will code it for us.

pipscalper:
Hi Scorpion, thank you for offering to help out with coding. I need a Multi-Hedge Indicator for MT4 that combines 3-4 currencies into one line. It shows the net dollar fluctuations at any given moment. The indiator allows you to plug in currency's entry prices and lots' amounts. For example, I need a one line chart that shows the net dollar fluctuations if I go 100K long EURCHF, short EURUSD, short USDCHF.Is this something that could be done? Thanks.

This is my version of USD composite indicators. It combines EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, and USDCAD to make this USD index. The Composite.mq4 shows high and low of USD composite index. "Composite Close.mq4" shows the close of USD composite index.

Ok, what these indicators show you is the value of USD against 5 other currencies. You can treat the composite as the value of USD.

I haven't managed to create the script to buy/sell a bulk of pairs. Stay tuned

Files:

scorpion:
This is my version of USD composite indicators. It combines EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, and USDCAD to make this USD index. The Composite.mq4 shows high and low of USD composite index. "Composite Close.mq4" shows the close of USD composite index.Ok, what these indicators show you is the value of USD against 5 other currencies. You can treat the composite as the value of USD.I haven't managed to create the script to buy/sell a bulk of pairs. Stay tuned

Scorp, thanks for taking time to code for us! As you can see, there are quite a few people here who have been waiting for this indicator.

I have several questions about the indicators.

1) What size lots do the indicators assume (100K, 10K, etc.)?

2) Is there any way to plug in different lot sizes for different pairs? For example, sell 100K EURUSD, sell 140K USDCHF, buy 100K EURCHF.

Thanks.

P.S. We are looking forward to test the script to buy/sell a bulk of pairs.

You're welcome, pip.

All pairs have equal weight. The lots is not implemented in the Composite because it's supposed to be in separate Multi-Pair Order script, isn't it?

Reason: