Profitable EA - so far; 60days = 562 pips - page 2

Anybody still using this EA? How are the results so far?

anamy:
I took the liberty of cleaning up the code that you provided. The EA still works the same, but better. Now it'll work with any symbol, not just EURUSD. And you can define the parameters (lots, stoploss, takeprofit) from the options windows.

Hi anamy,

I am a newbie for EA's, but I could not understand how this is more profitable, when the investment got reduced from $10000.00 to approx $5900.00.

Would like to know more.

Thank you.

Andy

rarshi:
Hi anamy, I am a newbie for EA's, but I could not understand how this is more profitable, when the investment got reduced from $10000.00 to approx $5900.00. Would like to know more. Thank you. Andy

I didn't say it was more profitable, I said it was better (from a coding perspective). If you have any questions about it, don't ask me, ask MGC22, the maker of the system.

Hi I am oliver , i want to win in Forex i want win with u (all Traders). I lost 12.000$ in Forex 1 year ago , but i know that i can win in Forex , I promise you . after that i searched in net about Profitable EA, i found some free EAs, i have tested all EAs , but i want buy one of the Best EAs in the World.

Please Help to us, we must be confederate and next we can defeat Forex Brokers .

I work on forex for 3 years, i had big profits and big losses, and my experience in forex is very very high,

I am ready to buy one of the Best EA with more than 4 years backtest.

I will search and i want help me to find this EA.

Best Regards.

olivercook:
Hi I am oliver , i want to win in Forex i want win with u (all Traders). I lost 12.000$ in Forex 1 year ago , but i know that i can win in Forex , I promise you . after that i searched in net about Profitable EA, i found some free EAs, i have tested all EAs , but i want buy one of the Best EAs in the World. Please Help to us, we must be confederate and next we can defeat Forex Brokers . I work on forex for 3 years, i had big profits and big losses, and my experience in forex is very very high, I am ready to buy one of the Best EA with more than 4 years backtest.I will search and i want help me to find this EA. Best Regards.

I'm looking for a good trading system to have successful trades in my real account. We have help each other to find or create our trading system to make profit.

I found an EA with name of ZeusFx in google searching, please check it and say your opinion about this EA. Also this EA has 6 years good back test results.

ZeusFX website: zeusfx.com

I'm waiting for your opinion.

StanleyN:
I'm looking for a good trading system to have successful trades in my real account. We have help each other to find or create our trading system to make profit. I found an EA with name of ZeusFx in google searching, please check it and say your opinion about this EA. Also this EA has 6 years good back test results.ZeusFX website: zeusfx.com I'm waiting for your opinion.

Hi StanleyN,

Do u have more information about Zeusfx ?

It seems a profitable EA and Zeusfx has backtest from 2005 to 2010,

I think this is a good Idea for me, Please review ZeusFX EA ,

olivercook:
Hi StanleyN,Do u have more information about Zeusfx ?It seems a profitable EA and Zeusfx has backtest from 2005 to 2010,I think this is a good Idea for me, Please review ZeusFX EA ,

Dear,

ZeusFX has been ran on an account for forward testing. I didn't see any difference between forward testing and back testing.

I attached here forward testing results of this EA.

They said that there is limited quantity of ZeusFX for sale. You can contact them by own and ask your questions.

Hi,

I found a Real statement of Zeusfx in 4shared account,

This is so impressive.

Initial Deposit 781$ and net Profit 277$ , DrawDown : 4.77%

Do You know whom this account number is blonged to?

Results are very very good, 35% profit with 4.77% drawdown!!!!!!

Thank you OliverCook.

StanleyN:
Do You know whom this account number is blonged to?Results are very very good, 35% profit with 4.77% drawdown!!!!!! Thank you OliverCook.

Hello,

I am not sure about this but i think this statement is for one of the zeusfx users,

They told me zeusfx can work in all condition and brokers,

that's so good.

best

Reason: