Help please

my question is i can  use account live in name of my brother here in my account mql5 to send signal ???in case of profit  my profit is paid to me or to the

account in the name of my brother

thank you

Youssef Bouregba:

my question is i can  use account live in name of my brother here in my account mql5 to send signal ???in case of profit  my profit is paid to me or to the

thank you

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Please do not post in capital letters. It is equivalent to shouting and is very rude.

Kindly edit your post so that only sentences begin with a capital letter.

Keith Watford:

Please do not post in capital letters. It is equivalent to shouting and is very rude.

Kindly edit your post so that only sentences begin with a capital letter.

I would add also to use correct English, what is "PLZ" ;-)

And also maybe that "Help please" is not a good title to get help. :-D

i dont speak english i use google translate ;my question is i can  use account live in name of my brother here in my account mql5 to send signal ???in case of profit  my profit is paid to me or to the

thank you

PLZ go read the Rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
The "Signals" section on MQL5.com is designed to monitor trading results and transmit trading signals based on buy/sell transactions performed in the trading account of the Signals Provider. The "Signals" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Signals...
Reason: