The VanessaFX system - page 5

Hi guys interesting information you share on this Forum. I like the ideas and help to execute it in real time with real money.

hey shlomy I wonder how many traders actually make 70 pips a month

70 pips a month ? That's peanut ! You'd better not trade.....because you will not make any money. The most important thing is try to be familiar with one or two strategy, you will get your style and the characteristics of the currency pairs.

Nic

beings the story goes that 90% of all new forex traders fail, I would say 70 a month would be a blessing for them. its a lot better then a blown account.

Im not pushing this system, just stating that most traders make neg pips for a long time before they get it right. even in demo mode they fail.

Hello fellow traders,

My name is Louis and I live in New York - I trade the forex market fulltime and support myself with my earnings.

I'm glad to be a member of this forum and look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Be Well, Trade Well, and Prosper

Louis -- 718 967-0153

welcome aboard...

Hi

Has anyone tried this system on the above platform which has got 3 hours time frame instead of 4 hours TF required for this system. If yes, then can you please tell me how do you go about and setting it up.

Thanks

tasse

My name is Kolawole... a newbie to Forex trading, been trading demo with MT4 for like 6 weeks, now.... Really I do not know if I had made any progress, I will keep trying though. I have a read a lot, and I have read about Venessa FX, yet to try it out though as it depends on the news. I will update all, as my search continues. I hope to learn a lot from this forum. Best rgards

Hi All,

It's good to be part of this great bunch of traders and I'm sure that I will learn a lot from you all.

Thank you for sharing your ideas and thoughts.

"Andy" from South Africa

Welcome Andy!

FerruFx

Reason: