The VanessaFX system - page 2

Iconoclast,

You are very right.I felt this after posting my previous post.The links are given in the pdf.

I do not use this method but out of human curiosity i did go through it.

thanks,

kolachi

Iconoclast:
I don't even say by PM it is very selfevident by reading the book

Would like to find this system but not finding anything on the down load post any other way of getting it...????

Hi Bluto... I am told there is no EA done for it as of yet... So I believe it will be worth creating it....

I'd be interested in the EA as well. Please post when avail.

Thank you

There is an EA posted by stockwet, I believe it was for the Advanced system. I haven't tried it out, just not enough hours in a day....

et_phonehome_2:
There is an EA posted by stockwet, I believe it was for the Advanced system. I haven't tried it out, just not enough hours in a day....

Ok, thanks. Is it on this forum? I've PM'd stockwet at ForexFactory to see if he has one.

Thanks

et_phonehome_2:

hi et

i am interesting with the advanced system, could u send me? i like try it, thank u

awan

The one posted at the site was not actually an EA - misleading.... Matrixbiz had looked into it...

i've read this book and vanessa has mentioned that elaboration on EXITS is on the forum.

has anyone here know what are the things explained regarding this EXITS on that forum?

i hope someone will share it here.

Where is the document that describes the system? I'm getting sick of waiting and will probably make my own EA if I can know what the system is. If you want the EA, please send me the strategy or post it, and I'll make an EA around it. Then we can all be rich!!

Reason: