Hull Moving Average's Trend System - page 3

Thanks for the info scorpion.

You mention in your earlier post how to use: How do I configure SL TP etc in EA? It has Load and Save buttons. I am new to EA's and can change the values by pressing ok but it doesn't save as I don't know what file extention to save under. It mentions presets....

Many thanks

I was looking for this same ea with a couple filters.

I want to consult 3 timeframes of Hull MA to enter trades with optional money management. This EA would be the best momentum following EA there is. I've read through this thread and we have to wait until the end of the candle before entering. There are no alternatives. If we are using 3 timeframes the drawdown will be minimal.

Does this close the trades if the colour changes and go other way or does it only rely on sl ts etc

Yeh so it does change direction euro just closed long and opened short losing 19 pips but thats because it opened a position to close to the next trend(when I added the EA to chart).

So I guess after a few cycles youd be in profit I think the key to this one is to leave it running and after a few youll be in profit and it just keeps running up and down from there.

schuette:
Thanks for the info scorpion.You mention in your earlier post how to use: How do I configure SL TP etc in EA? It has Load and Save buttons. I am new to EA's and can change the values by pressing ok but it doesn't save as I don't know what file extention to save under. It mentions presets....Many thanks

Save and load is just a quick way to change the settings, say you had 50 things to change, then save the settings and name them like, us session or pre news or whatever you want then just load them instead of typing it all in.

That bit is fairly easy, but its what are the best setting for this EA that other people have found that I cant find.You can name it anything change it in the box when you save it and when you load it will be a .set file and will show up.

Anyone got good setting for this?

Can anyone please tell me if anybody is still using this EA? it looks very interesting, I would love to see some updated results!

EZ

Seems to lag alot the HMA indicator.I wouldnt use it with live big money with ive lost around 200 pips with it already (live nano lots 1c per pip) not to say it doesnt work just maybe a bit risky.

this is just what i wanted.many thanks!

Hi. Can someone kindly explain this EA to me? Thanks!

Hi. Can someone kindly explain this to me? Thanks!

It seems to be a good EA

but the problem is that it will do trade upon activating the EA

Can one configure it to wait for the next signal for trade, and doing trade only one time when the signal has been changed ?

Reason: