1000 MT4 indicators - page 25

[삭제]

Thanks,

a lot of indi, will try one by one next week

legawi:
thx for 1000mt4 for start, long nights before me... long nights....

thanks

Thanks A

Lot

[Deleted]

thanks-can I repost somewhere else?

wow, never seen so many indicators in one place before, almost mind boggling, im sure there a few nuggets of gold buried in there somewhere

I think because some of the indi are not suitable for mt4....

Hai does anyone know there is one indicator that give a signal when to trade buy/sell.We have to wait buy/sell signal to appear.The words sell/buy will appear on the screen.It has 99.9% accurate.If anyone know please share with us.

hi ,

How to predicts the future market by useing mt4 indicators.plz give me ur valuble suggestion

hi ,

How to predicts the future market by useing mt4 indicators.plz give me ur valuble suggestion.

[Deleted]

I was looking for a alert trendline using moving averages as a start point rather than the price.

Do you know of any?

Thanks.

George

richx7:
Here are almost 1000 MT4 indicators to get you started.