EA needed

Was wondering if someone could make me an EA?

This is what I am looking for. Based on 30 minute chart. 5 EMA and 12 EMA. I would like an EA that would be based on for when getting a long signal, 5 crosses the 12 and the RSI has to be above the 50% line. These crosses do not have to happen at the same time but, when one crosses, the other needs to be on the proper side of the cross. And then on the 1 hr chart, the 5/12 EMA cross the 18 and 28 EMA.

Could anyone help me on this? It would be greatly appreciated.

> and then on the 1 hr chart, the 5/12 EMA cross the 18 and 28 EMA.

What is this? 5/12 EMA? Does it means two MAs cross the other two MAs?

So is your system use both timeframes at the same time? or different setup?

Yes, it does use two timeframes. the 5/12 crosses on the 30 minute chart with RSI on the right side. Then, switch to the 1 hr chart with the 5/12 EMA also to see if they pass through the 18/28 EMA. We could go 1 step further and say the 18/28 EMA cross too.

Draw some buy/sell arrows on chart to clarify. I'll code for you.

here is a 30 minute chart and a 1 hr chart

Files:
eurusd.gif  14 kb
audusd1.gif  15 kb

I see on the one hr, the tex got a little messed up

sorry about that. 5/12 cross should be at the first arrow to the left

renasdad: i found this while browsing may be you could make it yourself and then give it to me

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

for coding purposes it may be easier to convert the MA from one timeframe to another so it trades on one timeframe with indicators based on the other, in your case

renasdad:
Yes, it does use two timeframes. the 5/12 crosses on the 30 minute chart with RSI on the right side. Then, switch to the 1 hr chart with the 5/12 EMA also to see if they pass through the 18/28 EMA. We could go 1 step further and say the 18/28 EMA cross too.

drawing 36EMA and 56EMA on the 30min chart looks the same as 18/28EMA on 1 hour chart

sorry to intrude on this posting, but i just tried the ea developer in question, forget it, it will code with too many errors, to the point that the ea is of no use, i got 33 errors when i tried to compile it, just to let you know.

Reason: