Grid scalper .... need help...

Hi all folks ....

Anybody is here to explain me about Grid scalper ... ..I read several text about it but i dont understand somethings.... and also i couldn't find any suitable expert or indicators for this strategy ...

check out this expert .... & post me your mention...

THNX ....

Best regards

a_m

Files:
grid193.zip  7 kb

I think you've got the right expert, MakeGrid. Copy to experts folder, and you'll find "grid193" in navigator window.

Different expert uses different strategy. But at its core, it keeps executing trades in market direction. Supposing the grid's size is 5 pips. Whenever price moves up 5 pips, the expert will execute a buy. When a trade reaches its targeted profit (10 pips or so), it's closed. When price moves back down 5 pips, the expert will execute a sell.

Some experts setup the grid right from the start. It open a grid of pending orders around market price. If price moves down, it will hit a sell order. If price moves up, it will hit a buy order.

hi scorpion..

this expert (grid193) work only on sell position ...may u correct it ?

best regards

a_m

hi scorpion ...

I found an strategy for grid scalper but i cant code it...

i need the expert working this :

1. open 10 position ...buy stop or sell stop (choosable)with grid size=10..and stoploss=20(include spread 4pips) no take profit....

2. if use buystop ,modify s/l 10 pips up(for order 1) when order2 act... and modify s/l 10pips up (for order 1 & 2 ) when order3 act... and go on ...and if use sell stop opposite...

3.if use buystop set a sell lemit when order2 act with t/p=20 & s/l=9.... and for order3 to 10 set same it (only when act order3 or act order4 or .....act order10) .... and if use sellstop opposite....

can u code it for me....

thanks a lot ...

best regards

a_m

a_m4566:
hi scorpion.. this expert (grid193) work only on sell position ...may u correct it ?

MakeGrid may use MACD to get the market trend that it only executes. If longterm MACD tells the market's going down, MakeGrid will just sell only. How long have you run MakeGrid?

I'm about to code my own grid too, see if it's some kind of breakthru that can make us rich. When i'm finished i'll notify you, but no promise, ok?

Perhaps if you use the make Grid + MACD and Martingale for lossing positions??

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I must confess i have really benefited immensely as a guest from the articles i have read here. I am a newbie in forex but i would really like to improve greatly to become a successful trader. Thanks and keep up the good work.

this zip file is not a file that will attach to mt4 after you unzip it

a_m4566:
Hi all folks .... Anybody is here to explain me about Grid scalper ... ..I read several text about it but i dont understand somethings.... and also i couldn't find any suitable expert or indicators for this strategy ... check out this expert .... & post me your mention... THNX .... Best regards a_m

It may work with a different type of broker

Reason: