moving average and macd

hello everyone

I hope someone can help me with my system I use. Could someone help

code a indicator for me that follows these rules.

Chart setting is 5mins.

10 WMA

20 SMA

MACD (24/52/18) exponential

Buy - when 10 WMA moves past above 20 SMA and MACD average crosses up.

Sell - When 10 WMA moves past below 20 SMA and MACD averages crosses

down.

Something like a thumbs up or a arrow, to show a signal would be good.

cheers

MuppetMan the greatest!

Hey

Check back soon. I'll code it for you.

Hello scorpion,

Thankyou, I will look forward to testing it.

Cheers

MuppetMan the greatest!

Here you go. This indicator will automatically draw the two moving averages and the arrows. To get macd visual, add it manually (add or not doesn't affect this combined indicator; it's just for visual only).

Test it, see if you want to make any changes.

Cheers!

Files:

Hello Scorpion,

Thankyou very much, you have done some wicked coding there. There are 2 very small adjustments I would like to make.

1). To have the arrows more visible, a little away from the bar. Please see attached, arrows.gif

2). To have an alert when I get a signal using the news.wav that comes with MT4. If possible to code it, where it will only play once, as some of the EA's I have used that have an alert, you get a ding ever movement in price, and drove me barmy.

But, the code is wicked!!!

Thanks

MuppetMan the greatest!

Files:
arrows.gif  2 kb

Hey

You should know that the arrow is placed at close price for one reason: acuracy. When you backtest it on chart, you have all the price points where you can really execute trades. It's possible to move these arrows away from price, but you ask it to lie (like making a loss visible as a breakeven or a winner like in the screenshot).

Maybe change the arrow type and color instead? like blue color is more visible.

Can an email alert be added to this indicator

moring,

Yep, I understand where you are comming from. Maybe a change in the type of arrow will be good.

I have attached another gif, after changing the colours, and they do make a little change.

Thanks

MuppetMan the greatest!

Files:
arrows2.gif  3 kb

Hi Scorpion,

I have been testing the indicator this week, and a couple of days last week, been working Very good, got some good trades.

Can you add an alert to the indicator, that would play alert.wav when there is a signal? Also can you add the alert to play only once, instead of every price movement?

Thanks

MuppetMan the greatest!

Whts the strike rate after using this Indicator and wht shld be the s/l to be kept and any other filter to add to this indicator to make it more effective. thnks & regards

amit.

I need an indicator that calculate the moving average of 35 periods of cci(20)

Thanks in advance

Reason: