Fx Fish

Just registered here and am very excited to see all the MT4 indicators. WHEY I am gonna be up quite a while for this one I am looking for a specific indicator also. I have been told it is being used be many Russians and it is a wonderful indicator. Also someone had mentioned something about a FX_FISH. Anyone here know anything about it? It would be greatly appreciated.

Hey welcome forex fisherman!

It might be a variation of fisher tranform which is not good at all. Wide range of fisher tranforms are buggy as they repaint the past values (You saw it crosses 0 level a few hours ago but only to find it lied to you later).

Files:
FX_FISH.mq4  4 kb

Scorpion,

Thank you much. I am at work at the moment :mad:

When I get home, I am gonna check this out. I have been messing around with a few differant indicators and heard a bit about this one. Are you saying this indicator gives a few "headfakes"?

Ihave a question for you, I am starting to look into GMMA's and am wondering what you think would be a good trailing stop indicator? could I just trail a few pips below/above the last outside MA? Or should I look into some other indicator? Again thank you.

renasdad:
I am starting to look into GMMA's and am wondering what you think would be a good trailing stop indicator?

Frankly I don't know GMMA. But generally speaking any claim must be backed by statistics study.

And, each trailing stop is unique for a system. It may work with system A but not really with sytem B. Expert advisors I code allow user to choose one of four trailing stop options: fixed pips, dynamic ATR-based, half volality, high/low breakout. Fixed-pips trailing stop is the ideal one which I normally choose it as default.

Oh if you need any custom expert, i might be able to code it for you FOR FREE.

Thank you for the offer on coding something for me. Much appreciated. Do you know of any triangular MA's? I have heard of them for other charting software but, I cannot find any for MT4 for the life of me. BTW, I might just take you up on your offer of making me an indicator. Thank you sir

Any body know fishforex EA ..??

entung:
Any body know fishforex EA ..??

Do you meen Fish Forex Robot by Rita Lasker?

Has anyone tried it? I've heard it's really successful when trading.

i am having problems with calling indicators from another indicator.Can anyone help me with coding an indicator thaat plots the difference or sum of two indicators.i wish to use the attached indicator ,the first indicator will be running with period 13 and another with period 21.their sum or difference is what i am interested in.will be gratefull.

Files:
Reason: