CCI + Stochastic - page 2

Alright scorprion ive been quite busy lately so im sorry I havent been on my computer too much (everytime i get a chance to do anything on the computer i barely have time to check my email inbox)

So I rethought the whole thing... my current settings are CCi (10) and Stochastic (15,9,9) in a M30 timeframe.

Step 1: Cross of CCi; CCi crosses the 0 line on candle 1, CCi and Stochastic must be opposite of each other at CCi cross

Step 2: Check validity; on candle 2 CCi and Stochastic need to be opposite of each other and CCi needs to stay the same direction as candle 1 (if CCi buys, Stochastic must be selling)

Step 3: Trade; if step 2 test gives ok then check if CCi is still in same direction at open of candle 3 and open trade in direction of CCi. Disregard Stochastic on candle 3

Let me know what you think and if you need clarification,

Thanks

Scorpion, tell me what you think about this system. I think it can be used nicely in non-news times

Hey gaz

I was rather busy too with some programming. Just checked in to write some short requests for our community. Now it's your turn.

Gazuz:
CCi and Stochastic must be opposite of each other at CCi cross

Give me a screenshot. I need a clear picture. Opposite in directions, or one is negative or another is positive. A screenshot with buy/sell arrows is even better.

scorpion:
Give me a screenshot. I need a clear picture. Opposite in directions, or one is negative or another is positive. A screenshot with buy/sell arrows is even better.

Let me know if you need more explanation. CCI is the one that controls the trade, if its going up over 0 then the trade will buy and if its under it will sell.

If there are any other programmers in this forum, please let me know. I'd like to get this coded so I can test it out

HI;

do you still using this method or not?

did any body programming this strategy or you negelct it?

if you made forward test plz send the results?

Best Wishes

Abdurrazag

Hi,

Sorry, I am still new with this forum. By the way, I would like to know what the best CCI ea so far? No need to be so profitable but worth to improve.

Thanks all.

By the way, this forum got a really nice emoticon Cool man

Cheers,

Thanks to Gazus and Scorpion, for this expert! It works well.

Hi, Anton here. I downloaded your Expert advisor and want to set the trigger so that when the Stoch breaks through 20 and CCI through -100 from under then it would execute a long and when the Stoch breaks through 80 and CCI through 100 from from above it would execute a short. Can this advisor be used for these conditions?

Reason: