Astro traders... - page 5

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I want to join because astro cycles and finance seems to be predicting. There is a correlation between the Apogee and Perigee, but it's not 100% as everyone can see.

It looks like the moonphase is influencing the prices too. (like full moon, new moon etc.)

I have the idea that the moonphase is even stronger. I would like to know from other forummembers if they have these idea's too and if so in which way did you as a trader combinate the two cycles.

But other planets and aspects are also determining the indexes. Maybe, if people have experiences or situations about other planets (or even asteroids) that maybe useful for trader, we can share idea's about it here.

I'm not really a currency trader, although it's of course quite important for understanding the markets, I follow the DOW and other major indexes.

(I know it's a little an old threat, but this is the threat I found by google so I posted it here)

Smalldog:
I am now applying patterns together with chaos theory and planetary cycles. Its working well. News is the driver of change, volitility of the move is controlled by the planets. So look for a large move when you have say an exact full moon. Its really that simple. I moved my account up by 50% in 10 days trading 1% risk on each trade, coupled with good money management. Good luck to you all Mike aka smalldog

Would be cool to benefit more from your insights and experience...

TTTRader:
Hello, I am new to the forum. I want to join because astro cycles and finance seems to be predicting. There is a correlation between the Apogee and Perigee, but it's not 100% as everyone can see. It looks like the moonphase is influencing the prices too. (like full moon, new moon etc.) I have the idea that the moonphase is even stronger. I would like to know from other forummembers if they have these idea's too and if so in which way did you as a trader combinate the two cycles. But other planets and aspects are also determining the indexes. Maybe, if people have experiences or situations about other planets (or even asteroids) that maybe useful for trader, we can share idea's about it here. I'm not really a currency trader, although it's of course quite important for understanding the markets, I follow the DOW and other major indexes. (I know it's a little an old threat, but this is the threat I found by google so I posted it here)

Can we use the same principle to predict markets at the middle of the month or shortly at the beginning of the month or every day of the month?

The answer is no.

This is a misconception of arrangement of things in the universe. People believe that many people exhibits pyschological disorder at the end of the month. And as such, the ways traders react to markets also follows this

pattern.

The reason is that end of the month concide with some moon phases, and the time we have to pay bills, check profit balances, and think ahead of new months. Some get worried if they have not made much profits all month long. Others simply take out their money to pay bills and consolidate for next month trading.

is the moon now influencing man to take out profit?

What is important is to take note there are more disorderliness and irrational behaviours in the market towards end of the month due to above reasons; and know the direction of the disorderliness.

The moon cannot say whether price will fall or rise.

Those following moon and other astrological predictions are wrong, because it means our decisons making process are influenced by moon phases.

fxbroker:
Can we use the same principle to predict markets at the middle of the month or shortly at the beginning of the month or every day of the month? The answer is no.This is a misconception of arrangement of things in the universe. People believe that many people exhibits pyschological disorder at the end of the month. And as such, the ways traders react to markets also follows thispattern.The reason is that end of the month concide with some moon phases, and the time we have to pay bills, check profit balances, and think ahead of new months. Some get worried if they have not made much profits all month long. Others simply take out their money to pay bills and consolidate for next month trading.is the moon now influencing man to take out profit?What is important is to take note there are more disorderliness and irrational behaviours in the market towards end of the month due to above reasons; and know the direction of the disorderliness. The moon cannot say whether price will fall or rise. Those following moon and other astrological predictions are wrong, because it means our decisons making process are influenced by moon phases.

check moontide.com and their chart predictions..

Hello, I'm not much into Forex astro analysis and would like to learn more how to use it. Is there a good website (book or software) out there to start with ? And is there a website that provides (free) Forex analysis with daily updates ?

Thanks a lot.

Astro trading is a technique that tries to focus on “timing” your trades accordingly to the natural cycles and uses the planetary motion to keep tracking of such cycles on any time frame: from the smallest cycles of few minutes to long term ones

Source: ASTRO TRADING

Reason: