Easy Questions About Script

Hi.

Im new to script writing and I have been having some problems testing my systems.

For some reason, my custom indicators won't appear on the actual MetaTrade experts list, even though I save them.

Is there a special process for implementing them?

Thanks in advance

Make sure you save to correct location as with other custom indicators. After that, you must verify them. Find "Verify" in toolbar or menu. Finally restart MetaTarder terminal.

Please next time post in proper forum. At least you knew you are not chit chating.

Can do, thanks.

Also, I got that figured out, thanks.

Matt

It's the most common problem. Got same problem when i start.

Hey guys...

Well, you were all so helpful, Im just going to keep loading on the questions.

1) On my metatrader 4 program, it reads "common error" on the bottom. Basically, it can't connect to the net. I have looked into my firewall, and connection and everything seems to be fine. I've also tried reloading it, but still no success. Has anyone had this problem?

3) On my jurik moving averages (I haven't used these for trading yet, but am just experimenting), after I load several of them initially, they clump together and stop working properly. For past price action, they seem fine but for new bars, they malfunction. Do I have to relaod them every bar?

You guys are great, thanks again.

Matt

matthd:
Hey guys... 1) On my metatrader 4 program, it reads "common error" on the bottom. Basically, it can't connect to the net. I have looked into my firewall, and connection and everything seems to be fine. I've also tried reloading it, but still no success. Has anyone had this problem?

You need to update the version of MT4 to build 184. I'm sure by now you'll have already gotten the Liveupdate request with things now working.

matthd:
3) On my jurik moving averages (I haven't used these for trading yet, but am just experimenting), after I load several of them initially, they clump together and stop working properly. For past price action, they seem fine but for new bars, they malfunction. Do I have to relaod them every bar?

Many people complain the same thing, the JMA keeps changing its past values. This, I think, might be coding mistake and intended functionality. I wish I could dechiper its code, but you know it's so complicated, so messy that I could make head or tail out of it. I'll give it one more try anyway.

Reason: