Great System! FxOverEasy

Hello,

It's been a while now that FxOverEasy system has been pointed out as potentially profitable system at strategybuilder forum. The system takes long-term trend, short-term trend, volatility, and other important factors into account in order to generate entry and exit signals.

Download now from Downloads Section at https://c.mql5.com/3/139/FxOverEasy.zip

You can find more detail from its originator at https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://fxovereasy.50webs.com/Home.html

Here's you go the system:

The FxOverEasy System. The System works off 15 min charts. We are looking for 3 things ...... 3 reasons to enter the market. 1. DIRECTION. SHI channels which automatically recalculate in real time gives us the direction we are going to trade. If slope is down we are only looking to sell, if slope is up we are only looking to buy. If the channel is thin (narrow) we dont trade . If price falls outside the channel we dont trade(unless in a trade already) we wait for a new channel to form. 2.ENTRY/EXIT. Remembering we ONLY trade in the given direction of the slope of the SHI channel!! The first indicator is normally I_trend (red crossing to top - sell , green crossing to top - buy) The second is La Guerre. When the La Guerre line crosses down through .75 line (top line) look to sell. When the line crosses up thru .15 line (bottom line) look to buy. If Juice is still green leave trade to opposite side of channel if it is red then exit trade when La Guerre line reaches its Mid line (.45). Perkyasctrend1 is for the weary and the last indicator to normally show Pink dot sell blue dot buy. This indicator is not necessary for advanced traders. Safety stops I use are 15 pips. 3. VOLATILITY. This last but not least indicator is called Juice. Never enter a trade when histogram is red if all other indicators line up this is the last check and the histogram should be green.

Ive had mixed results with this. Past 10 days have been a little rough. I am new to forex, but, I understand this is a trend based system. Most trend following strategies seem to also be doing poorly over the past few weeks

Yeah, this week is kinda flatty so far.

Yes, kinda flat. But just now I spot the up trend in EURUSD. I'll need one more confirmation on the trend line. If the trend doesn't break, I'll go long for sure. Right now, the market is testing us.

Hmm... the trend has diminished, not a good time to enter.

You forget to add among all others the besy time frame for this system is M15. I have used over and over and over and over.........again although in a little way differently from the original systems. I have found out that over the past years I have been using it, it will normally drop an average of 25pips minimum for me and it works daily on any market. Hope people can see the beauty in this system and Thanks to the author for sharing with us all.

forexprofet

forexprofet:
You forget to add among all others the besy time frame for this system is M15. I have used over and over and over and over.........again although in a little way differently from the original systems. I have found out that over the past years I have been using it, it will normally drop an average of 25pips minimum for me and it works daily on any market. Hope people can see the beauty in this system and Thanks to the author for sharing with us all. forexprofet

what do u mean drop of average?

will take a look at this

Trading in 15 minutes chart will create many whipsaw that disturb our trading.

Hello everyone am a newbie trying to make living with forex,please i need a moving average cross over EA that will enter a trade after crossing of two MA and in the direction of parabolic sar as a filter, can anyone help?

Thank's a lot

Anton Blood: I hope you are always given health by God.

Don't resurrect eleven (11) year old threads without a very good reason.

Reason: