I'm deploying FXF Server in Canada

Hey,

I have just recently leased a server in Canada for deploying the FXF Server. This server will be used for Research and Development of the bots and hundreds of trading systems. What more is that the technical spec has absolutely met our requirements: the internet connection is extremely fast with at lease 99.9% uptime, 100% online power supply, and 24/7 help service and guard. Therefore, from now on we can expect much better connectivity to brokers and accuracy of signals.

Cheers!

Scorpion

Oh, and soon I will arrage a demo with FXFisherman Client, as promised last few months, to chosen active members here. Many thanks to you guys contributing help and idea...

Hi Scorpion,

I want to thank you for your efforts !

But i want to ask you a question :

Do we need a broker with FxF ?

I ask you this question because i see you have servers, so i suppose that FxF orders will be sent in that server .

Thank you

Good question!

Here it's forbidden to play broker without a license.

And it's also fobidden to give trading advise (to a friend) without a licence.

You probebly all thought about that scorpion. Just a warning you won't get nailed.

The feed of FXF must be that of the broker the trades are placed. Brokers quote diffrent prices/spreads.

We were having a large discussion over the brokers in some threads. Read them guys.

And hope that the server will work just like it sounds =) and brings us 99.99 % of profitable trades.

So far so good...

Ravique, I know perfectly all metatraders' brokers (you doesn't understand my question, anyway i find my answer)

Thank you

Oh... Belzebut, yes we need a forex account from a broker. FxF server is just a trade signals generator.

Ok thanks Scorpion

Reason: