JMA MACD and JMA CCI Indicators for MetaTrader

Hi,

I have rewritten the custom JMA MACD and JMA CCI for MT4. Download below and stay tune with indicators for MT3:

Scorpion

Files:
JMA_MACD.mq4  3 kb
JMA_CCI.mq4  4 kb

Sorry, but i don`t se the 0 line , or 100 line on this CCI, just like on the usual one, and the MACD is not showing itself properly. Or am I doing something wrong?

Ravique, to show the level lines in CCI, you can add one by one in "Levels" tab in JMA_CCI Custom Indicator Property Dialog. And, if you the MACD Histogram to be like the original one then you decrease the "Width" from 2 to 1 in "Colors" tab in its Custom Indicator Dialog.

Thanks man

The MACD and CCI indicators do not seem to work anymore. They used to work fine for me, but now do not show up at all. I've re-installed Metatrader and re-downloaded the indicators. Am I the only one w/ this problem?

Turns out it was because I didn't have JMA.mql in the folder, which is needed to run MACD and CCI.

Hey, here you go the JMA.mql

Do you have the JMA CCI for MT3,too ?

Sorry guy, we don't have it yet. Maybe you can ask somebody at the yahoo experts group for this. Don't forget to post it here when you got one.

I have downloaded JMA CCI version and attached to graph. All I get is the CCI line graph at the bottom of the main chart. How do I use this? Am I missing something. Thanks.

Kaper

JMA CCI is just an indicator. You use it just like ordinary CCI but this one might be better in fast market because it reduces lags. Anyway, there is a reading for CCI: buy when it crosses up 0 and sell if it crosses down 0.

Reason: