Is it possible?

Yesterday i thought, how do you think , is it possible to predict the next bar on , for example a eurusd h4 chart? wil it go up, or down,or something like that.

There some kinds of bars where it is possible to predict the next. I will search later if I have time, but there is a whole list of names on what different kinds of candlebars. If you are thinking that you could probably make a profit off of knowing what the next bar, I doubt you could beat the spread at it.

Otherwise, yes also combinations of candles can mean that the next will be going up or down and so on. Of course this is not 100% true so don't get too excited over it.

I have read about the candestick combinations ( S.Nissan has a book about them ) But, there he discribes the behavior of the price after the combination of candelsticks or a candlestick of a speciffic form. He is not speaking about the exact next bar. And about the spread, this is why i am talking about the 4 hour charts. There is a saying in russian : Every idea has a right for success.

I have had some success with CandleStick parterns, and have had some bad luck. It would be intresting to know how well it would work with computer doing it.

Steven

it's not easy to predict next bar from CS.I've gone through Steve Nisson DVD but none of them exactly shown the best accuracy to predict next bar.He only interprete the past CS talking so much about pattern and the formation behind the past CS but not the coming one. So, be do careful. Just don't ever rely on CS 100%, you all need to use some good indicator and take alert some news and the impact b4 and after it release.That's all. The best trader in the world is the one who can predict the next bar. But nonesense!

Ravique:
Yesterday i thought, how do you think , is it possible to predict the next bar on , for example a eurusd h4 chart? wil it go up, or down,or something like that.

Yes, it is, but i do not know it yet. First start to learn some thinks like be able to see Supot and Resistent on clean chart without indicatores and than be shure your predic. about next bar will be mostly right. Are traders and systems witch do it very well.

Reason: