Current Status - page 11

Any updates?

Hi to every one on the forum,

Would like to say thanks to Scorpion for the Coding Program, excellent work,

i wish i could be of help with the fisherman project but alas i am but a simple forex trader lol.

I look forward to reading and contributing to this forum in the near future.

regards to all

The robot can work only with Metaquotes?

What about GFT Forex, Gain Capital, etc.

cicero:
The robot can work only with Metaquotes? What about GFT Forex, Gain Capital, etc.

Make sure to read the "What's your favorite broker" thread theres a list of them there

cicero:
The robot can work only with Metaquotes? What about GFT Forex, Gain Capital, etc.

Now the bot supports MetaTrader-based brokers such as InterbankFX, Alpari, FXDD, etc. When we have some money in the future, we'll add Oanda, Gain Captial, and FXCM. The rest of brokers like GFT, CMC, and CMS blindly refuse to API.

The Latest News:

Live tested from 21 April 2005 till now, Tonle Sap consistently yields about 20 pips daily net profit. That is awesome even without my Virtual Spread Reduction Indicator! Now let's go for 40+ pips daily net profit!

Anyway, I'm really sorry that I cannot host the bot for public testing yet. Hopefully, the bot reaches a stable point soon. I think publicize the bot so early doesn't make any difference, so I better test it alone till Tonle Sap reaches the climax point.

Hi Scorpion,

"There was no Time or Duration before Creation" Baruch Spinoza

Scorpion, time is necessary to make things perfect.

Don't be worry with time, we have all the time we want

Scropion

How is your tonle sap going, by any chance can i get a copy of this code.

Svirk

svirk, as a bug found in fxfisherman server last few weeks, I have to start the testing all over again. I wasted about 3 months of testing time. Ever since, the bug was fixed, Tonle Sap performs much better! Now i'm performing a certain tweaks (fine-tune) to it.

svirk:
by any chance can i get a copy of this code

Unfortunately, you can't get the source code of the system. I'm sorry. However if you participate more in the forum, you will be given the whole robot (worth more than the system).

Thanks for replying my msg.

well i am haapy to do any type of testing or any help i can do, currently i am trading with interbank with a mini account and i have tried many experts but none of them are really consistant and i was wandering if can get some thing stable .

Thanks

Reason: