Using iCustom in EA

Hi all,

I am trying to use SupportResistance custom indicator available in MT4 platform using iCustom function in Expert Advisor. I am using following code.

Resistance = iCustom(NULL, 0, "SupportResistance", 0, 0);
          Support = iCustom(NULL, 0, "SupportResistance", 1, 0);

By using above code I am getting both Support and Resistance 0. Then I change the code as follows:

Resistance = iCustom(NULL, 0, "SupportResistance", 0, 1);
          Support = iCustom(NULL, 0, "SupportResistance", 1, 1);

By using above code I am getting only Resistance value, Support is still equals to zero.

Please tell me how to use SupportResistance indicator in Expert Advisor. Any help or code example would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

1. Don't paste
code
    Play video
    Please edit your post.
    For large amounts of code, attach it

2. salirazataqvi: Please tell me how to use SupportResistance indicator in Expert Advisor.
    How should we know when you don't supply the indicator?
  3. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

whroeder1:
  1. Please edit your post.
    For large amounts of code, attach it

2. How should we know when you don't supply the indicator?
  3. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

You can find this indicator in MT4. under the menu:

Insert---->indicators---->Custom---->SupportResistance

Hello,

I have an indicator that works fine when I upload on MT4.

When I try to call it using iCustom from an EA, the MT4 platform crashs .

Please note that the indicator imports dll's .

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks in advance

Fabio

Fabio Butto: Can somebody help me ?
  1. Don't hijack other people's threads with your off topic post. Do not resurrect year old threads unless you have a good reason.
  2. How do you expect us to help you?
    1. You have an indicator. Do you really expect us to know which? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
    2. You call it using iCustom. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
    3. The platform crashes. That could mean anything, but a real crash is probably related to the DLL you mention.
    4. The unknown indicator imports a DLL. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
Reason: