in forex there are the smartest people on earth, then i question

hedge funds, big banks, corporations, all composed with the smartest people on earth, so if you can beat the forex 

market that also mean that you are smater than these smartest on earth ? A guy with an IQ of 100 has  a chance in this business?

Well I guess not all traders that are employed in these financial institutions are all making money, I am sure there are also people here that are losing money in the market, but trading is not about being intelligent or having an high IQ, I will bet that even lawyers, accountants and bank executives will fail in trading as well, primary requirement in trading is all about how you can handle your emotions very well during trading and such skill does not require a high IQ.

Angelito Cartagena:
Well I guess not all traders that are employed in these financial institutions are all making money, I am sure there are also people here that are losing money in the market, but trading is not about being intelligent or having an high IQ, I will bet that even lawyers, accountants and bank executives will fail in trading as well, primary requirement in trading is all about how you can handle your emotions very well during trading and such skill does not require a high IQ.

If those who can handle emotion well can perform well, then all EA should be able to make money too. Clearly that is not the case.
Reason: