Export data from indicator to iCustom

Hello, im trying to use this indicator -> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11432 inside of my EA, but via iCustom i cannot obtain the candle result, how i can export data from this indicator to the iCustom ? if possible can you provide me an example of iCustom call ?

I tried to add an buffer and store the candle name inside of it and read but didn't worked as expected...

Japanese Candlestick Patterns
Japanese Candlestick Patterns
  • votes: 35
  • Ronnie Mansolillo
  • www.mql5.com
Indicator displays different candlestick patterns on chart. It is possible to change colors and disable alerts.

primehaxor: if possible can you provide me an example of iCustom call ?
You should write a self documenting function instead of calling iCustom directly, see Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

whroeder1:
You should write a self documenting function instead of calling iCustom directly, see Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

I already know about the iCustom but the current indicator doesn't have a buffer to read inside the iCustom like i said above.

whroeder1:
William please pay attention, the topic is about MT5, your link is misleading.

Alain Verleyen: William please pay attention, the topic is about MT5, your link is misleading.
No it isn't. The link is about finding and documenting the indicator's buffers and parameters, and giving that to iCustom. Converting MT4 iCustom to MT5 should be trivial, but may not be to the posters. I've updated the example for MT5.
Reason: