loading/changing indicator by EA

Hello!

I have an EA, that works with RSI. Now I want that the EA, by adding to the chart, automatically opens an indicator (RSI) subwindow with the specific parameters provided by the EA.

I was trying "ChartApplyTemplate", but imediately this function removes the EA: "The Expert Advisor will be unloaded and will not be able to continue operating in case of successful loading of a new template to the chart it is attached to." (Documentation)

There should be anything like "OpenSubwindow" (doesn´t exist) and "AddingIndicator" to subwindow, or "OpenIndicator", with the specific parameters.

Does anybody know any coding solution?

Ok, if there should be no posibility, I can load a specific template manually before adding the EA.

But, then I still have the problem how to transfer the indicator parameters, which are used by the EA, to the indicator in the subwindow so that they are corresponding.

Is there any posibility to connect them together?

Thanks!

Kreisel: Is there any posibility to connect them together?
  1. Never has been, and never will.
  2. Add the indicator and EA and save the template. Later apply the template.
  3. Or stop trying, the EA doesn't need the indicator on the chart, it has no eyes.

whroeder1:
  1. Never has been, and never will.
  2. Add the indicator and EA and save the template. Later apply the template.
  3. Or stop trying, the EA doesn't need the indicator on the chart, it has no eyes.
  • Of course it is possible though not trivial.
  • Really cumbersome solution when want to test parameters.
  • It's very useful when testing either your code or your trading strategy. The EA doesn't need it but the user need it.

P.S: Your way to use html table is a bit annoying when someone want to reply you.

i am looking for same thing but not yet get any solution is it possible ?
Reason: