Signal server down - page 2

Jesus Nunez:
I'm just not copy operations'm copying the signal, anyone know if this already solved? Thank you

still down

John:

On Friday evening the Signal couldn't match EURUSD to EURUSD-ECN all of sudden.

And right after that it completely stopped working.

"Signal - connecting to signal server" ever since. Even on MQL VPS directly.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I've contacted the servicedesk but no answer so far, even though this is beyond urgent obviously.

Me to none of my signals are working!!!!

same problem here :/ multiple VPSes in 3 different locations - doesnt work on any

armadamarketspl:
same problem here :/ multiple VPSes in 3 different locations - doesnt work on any

doesn't even work on the local terminal for me

I hope to settle it as soon as possible, because we are losing a lot of money with this serious error.

I have the same problem, the signal is not synchronized... 

I AM LOSING A LOT OF MONEY WITH YOUR MQL5 DISCONNECTS, I WANT REFUND OF ALL MY SIGNAL FEES TO REPAY!

profitprophet :
I AM LOSING A LOT OF MONEY WITH YOUR MQL5 DISCONNECTS, I WANT REFUND OF ALL MY SIGNAL FEES TO REPAY!

I hope they solve it soon, because we are losing a lot of money. If someone finds out something or has some news that shares it. Thank you.

Just discovered the same thing. At first, thought it was the VPS provider; then when I shifted the signal to my local terminal, it was the same "connecting to signal provider" journal message over and over again.

I wonder if its a location or broker related problem, because I am connected alright (as a signal provider) and only one of my subscribers contacted me with this problem (using a different broker than me).

Also, I see that out of the thousands of MQL5 signal subscribers, only a few (2 dozens) posted here so far, having this problem.

Reason: