How is Growth calculated for a signal?

I am looking at a particular signal that started out with a deposit of $200. It now has a profit of $900. So without withdrawals it would have a balance of $1100.  To me the growth would be 900/200 = 450%.    But the signal says some 2000%. Or am I missing something?

As I see from this article (TIPS FOR SELECTING A TRADING SIGNAL TO SUBSCRIBE. STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE) -

On the right side you can find a dropdown menu for sorting trading signals using following parameters:

• Rating.General cumulative rating of the system.
  • Growth.Current money resources on a trading signal as percentage from the initial balance.
  • Equity.Current money resources on a trading signal account.
  • Pips.Amount of net profitable points, i.e. amount of points of profitable trades excluding points of unprofitable trades.
  • Date created.When the signal became available.
  • Price.Monthly signal subscription fee.
  • Subscribers.Amount of the trading signal subscribers.

Basic parameters of the left information block include the following:

• Monthly fee for the trading signal. A button for copying the signal and a reference to the manual are located below.
  • Growth. Cumulative growth as percentage of the initial balance.
  • Net profit.
  • Number of subscribers and total amount of funds on their real accounts.
  • Maximum drawdown of the signal. Here maximum drawdown is 15.88%, which is a pretty good result and means that the signal provider's trading style does not involve a high risk.
  • Weeks. Trading signal lifetime.
  • The latest trade. An average number of trades per week and time of holding trades open.
  • The last section indicates the broker of the provider and the account type. Maximum leverage is 1:500. Trading mode — Real is also an important parameter. It means that trading with this signal is performed with real money. At the end of the list we can also see the author, i.e. the signal provider.

So, if something is unclear with some signal - write to the service desk asking them about advice (or fix possible bug, or any).

Thanks Sergey,

The second description is what I would expect.

Growth. Cumulative growth as percentage of the initial balance.

Including subscriber funds is not correct and very misleading.

I have written to the service desk.

Reason: