MetaTrader 5 Program Issue

When using MQL5 WebTerminal, quotes/charts updates are constant, however, in the program I downloaded the quotes/charts/market watch is only updating 1 maybe 2.

i.e.:

When having a GBPUSD chart open in program, it shows zero movement, yet in the WebTerminal it's constantly moving.

Yet, when I have the USDCHF chart open, everything is moving in-time with the WebTerminal.

The last time all my charts updated, except for USDCHF and EURCAD, was 3 May at 00:41.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

I think you are using/checking same broker for webterminal and for Metatrader installed, right?

And I do not have this issue sorry.

You can check the connection with the broker's server:

---------------

If you are still see the difference between MT5 webterminal data and MT5 terminal data for same broker - write to the broker and/or to the service desk asking them for advice.

Sergey Golubev:

I think you are using/checking same broker for webterminal and for Metatrader installed, right?

---------------

If you are still see the difference between MT5 webterminal data and MT5 terminal data for same broker - write to the broker and/or to the service desk asking them for advice.

Thanks, I appreciate the help.  Unfortunately, it's showing connected, but with no movement.  I'm still messing around with it to try and get it going again.

Sergey Golubev:

---------------

So I was looking closer at the server setup.  Apparently, I had selected IMPACT as my server.  Setup MetaQuotes and now I'm good to go!  Thanks for your assistance!
Reason: