Problem adding new product

i was trying to add new product, every thing was working ok until attach file step , although i am trying to attach ".ex4" file but i received an error telling me that only ".ex4" files are allowed compile using new compiler.

fady victor:

i was trying to add new product, every thing was working ok until attach file step , although i am trying to attach ".ex4" file but i received an error telling me that only ".ex4" files are allowed compile using new compiler.

suppose you are calling a dll

Mohammad Soubra:

suppose you are calling a dll
No dll calls in the code it's a very simple script
Although I can't attach it

Hello. What MT4 build do you use? Could you create a ticket to the ServiceDesk and provide ex4 file.

fady victor:
No dll calls in the code it's a very simple script
Although I can't attach it

Let update lastest version Mt4 1066 (21-Apr-2017 )

I have same problem. Updated Mt4, changed computers and changed file for a test but still same error message. Waiting for a response from help desk. 

No dll calls as first one had them and I removed them and then ran into this problem.

if anyone knows anything please help. I will post when I hear back from them but from Xperience they can be slow..

Nguyen Nga:

Let update lastest version Mt4 1066 (21-Apr-2017 )
i updated mt4 , but still problem holds

fady victor:

After update, check lastest Metaeditor

fady victor:
Please send private message with screehshot and ex4 file. We will remove file after investigation.

Aleksey Pak:
Please send private message with screehshot and ex4 file. We will remove file after investigation.
Done, i have sent you a screen shots + .ex4 file via private message
Reason: