Can not place trades on Meta Trader 4 APP

HI 

I have installed meta trader 4 app on iphone SE with APPLE'S Latest IOS.

I have entered my Broker, User, and password.  Can login fine.   

I have placed trade on my desktop as I can not place trade on my iphone Meta trader 4 app.

In the app I can not OPEN NEW TRADES and I CAN NOT CLOSE EXISTING TRADES.  When I open my app I can see

the current trade on the app but there is no close trade, modify , or open new trade missing.  The + button is missing.

Does anybody know how to fix this ?

Does anybody know how to fix this ?

Make sure you are using the trading account password, and not the read only investor password.

Were there any error messages?

Jack Thomas:

Make sure you are using the trading account password, and not the read only investor password.

Were there any error messages?

Ok Thanks Ill try that.. I didn't get any error messages.

Joseph Latham:

Ok Thanks Ill try that.. I didn't get any error messages.

Fixed thanks

@Mpho Seatlholo hi my app my laptop doesnt want to open it keep showing # WAITING FOR UPDATE, i want to know howto fix that.

Mpho Seatlholo #:
@Mpho Seatlholo hi my app my laptop doesnt want to open it keep showing # WAITING FOR UPDATE, i want to know howto fix that.

You need to login with a valid real or demo account in order to see your charts update.

can anyone tell me where to find the account number and password on the mobile app and is it different on the desktop version? 

dailey28 #:

can anyone tell me where to find the account number and password on the mobile app and is it different on the desktop version? 

They are the same, but I don't think you can find the password from the mobile app, as it appears as black dots.

You can find your account credentials in the email your broker sent you upon creation of your account, or through the member's area of your broker in their website.

Reason: