Backtesting by network farm doesn't work with purchased EA from market

Hi folks,

AE backtesting works fine with any ea incl. my local network farm. Even with free ea's from market folder. But when I bought an ea and tried backtesting with my network farm, I got:

genetic pass (0, 545) tested with error "cannot load expert [539]"

I couldn't get any information for the error code. I guess there is some issue with the licence. But how to get it on other PC's? The metatester.exe also runs without any installation. 

Anybody an idea?

Thanks

According to release notes (see build 1035 from 2014):

MQL5 programs purchased in MetaTrader AppStore can now be tested and optimized on the MQL5 Cloud Network agents and on remote agents.

This can be another problem. What is your operating system?

Stanislav Korotky:

According to release notes (see build 1035 from 2014):

This can be another problem. What is your operating system?

Thank you for this advise. Interesting!  

Win 10 and the same with Win 8.1. 

The version of terminal64.exe is 1583. I also tried a one year old edition - same result. 

TomBuder:

Thank you for this advise. Interesting!  

Win 10 and the same with Win 8.1. 

The version of terminal64.exe is 1583. I also tried a one year old edition - same result. 

Probably you should create a ticket in the service desk. There are known issues with Win 10 creators update, but this is not your case.

Stanislav Korotky:

Probably you should create a ticket in the service desk. There are known issues with Win 10 creators update, but this is not your case.

OK, I guess I will do so. Thx. 

I'm facing the same problem.
When I am doing backtests of EA, the following error is reported: tested with error "cannot load expert [539]". I noticed that after MT5 last update my local farm tester agents don't perform tests anymore.
I don't now what to do.
I opened a ticket in Service Desk.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Request for a clear, rewarded and professional beta channel for MT4 and MT5.

Joao Henriques, 2017.04.26 20:24

Hi Alain.

Fully agree with you. These beta-testers are really anoying. 

Metaquotes should bear in mind that we are people (Traders in my case) dealing with real money. 

It turns out, that it has also severe consequences for coders and developers. 

As end-user of MT5 Platform, i am dealing with several bugs regarding the Cloud and the with Compiler itself.

Hope that these issues could be fixed, asap. 

For now, i am really stuck and with no support at all. Not even Service Desk takes the responsability for this situation. It´s a shame.

Only the best and profitable trades for us all.

Joao Henriques

Hi! Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
I opened a request on Service Desk 15 days ago, but so far I haven't got a solution to this issue.

Valter Oliveira:
Hi! Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
I opened a request on Service Desk 15 days ago, but so far I haven't got a solution to this issue.

still persisting June 14th 2017

bump

Still it's something wrong. What is "no memory in OnTick function"? 

And some agents returned 0 trade but normal backtest (not optimization) returned trades for exact same parameters.

Reason: