I can't Bid for Orders

Hi Everyone.

I don't know what happened with my profile.

I used to Bid for Jobs( orders ) here as a freelancer but recently I can't. 

Please I need help, when I click on order it doesn't give option to apply for that job.

Please check screenshots attached.

Files:
temp_mt45.PNG  125 kb

Belmiro Mohlala: Hi Everyone. I don't know what happened with my profile. I used to Bid for Jobs( orders ) here as a freelancer but recently I can't. Please I need help, when I click on order it doesn't give option to apply for that job. Please check screenshots attached.

You may have been temporarily banned from Freelance. Did you not receive any notice message?

A moderator will probably check your status shortly after reading this thread and offer you a confirmation of your current status.

Belmiro Mohlala:

Hi Everyone.

I don't know what happened with my profile.

I used to Bid for Jobs( orders ) here as a freelancer but recently I can't. 

Please I need help, when I click on order it doesn't give option to apply for that job.

Please check screenshots attached.

There is a limit to how many jobs you can apply for in a single day, 10 I believe, but it may have changed.

Your screenshot doesn't show where the application tick boxes would be.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You may have been temporarily banned from Freelance. Did you not receive any notice message?

A moderator will probably check your status shortly after reading this thread and offer you a confirmation of your current status.

We forum moderators do not have access to such information Fernando.

@Keith Watford #: We forum moderators do not have access to such information Fernando.

Sorry! I was under the impression that moderators could check that status.

In that case, does that mean the users can only confirm that status via the Service Desk, even though they usually just redirects them back to the forum?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Sorry! I was under the impression that moderators could check that status.

In that case, does that mean the users can only confirm that status via the Service Desk, even though they usually just redirects them back to the forum?

I guess that service desk is the only option.

There could also be provisions for the projects that are reposted.

If the project owner deems for whatever reason that the current job posting leads nowhere , and proceeds to repost it , then the bids should be reinstated to those who applied . Or have a "renew project" choice of some sort where it automatically resets the project , brings it up top on the most recent and returns all bids . 

Reason: