ArrayResize runtime error

Use recently  MT5 version,  I got a runtime error  in my  code call  to ArrayResize(class, xx),  in the past  it runs all ok.

Just to show the error,  I  use  a demo script  for example,  the same error occur in my indicator.

Run testScript.mq5  to reshow the error.

these codes is modified from Sergan's cbot inidicators,  his codes is access cbot txt file directly,  and  I  modified it to use mysql to store the data.

the library dll :  "mysql_wrapper.dll" depend on the mysql dll:  libmySQL.dll, which should place to  the path of terminal.exe,  or in the %path% env var path.

Files:

Thank you for message. Fixed. Please wait for updates.

When I put my test indicator with mysql.mqh(from runtime_error.rar) on the chart I got an error "2010.11.20 21:55:42 mysql_select2 (EURUSD,M5) Cannot open 'D:\Fx_dev\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Libraries\mysql_wrapper.dll' (14001)", but mysql_wrapper.dll and libmySQL.dll are placed at "D:\Fx_dev\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Libraries\" folder. How can I fix this error?

Which version of dll do you use? debug or release?

error 14001: "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

mql5:
Which version of dll do you use? debug or release?

error 14001: "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

All files (mysql.mqh mysql_wrapper.dll etc) were taken from archive above(runtime_error.rar (623.16 KB)). Here is my test indicator.

Files:
error.png  6 kb
libs.png  8 kb
Reason: